+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver112 View Post
    Rules lol How about giving me my money back on the keys that I paid for with real money and the ticket has been open for over 3 months. Welcome to Defiance erinnyes and hope you last longer than the others before you but if you are an honest person and after you see how things are done you will just give up as the ones before you. Ban me if you like over the truth i'm 45 years iI can take a ban over a video game I will just make another account in a few min anyway like the many bans before this one. Have you played the game any erinnyes? If not than try it out then you will see why things get heated so fast. Like I said hope you last longer at being CM. If you paid real money for something and never got what you paid for would you not complain or be upset erinnys? Do you like working for a company that does this to there players? If so you found the right place to work, if not then I wish you luck. I was not trying to attack anyone in this post or the one you mention, as I do understand what you are doing trying to keep the forum clean and all but when you have been waiting forever over missing keys and other things you pay real money for and you keep getting ignored it is nothing more than theft IMO, so is there a rule over theft or does that keep going unnoticed like it has over the months?
    Sounds like an IP ban is in order.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    Sounds like an IP ban is in order.
    The way things are going a ban would be doing the poster a favor and be rid of this scam company.

les prototypes

elle consiste a quoi les nouvel armes prototypes et se sera quoi?

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver112 View Post
    Rules lol How about giving me my money back on the keys that I paid for with real money and the ticket has been open for over 3 months. Welcome to Defiance erinnyes and hope you last longer than the others before you but if you are an honest person and after you see how things are done you will just give up as the ones before you. Ban me if you like over the truth i'm 45 years iI can take a ban over a video game I will just make another account in a few min anyway like the many bans before this one. Have you played the game any erinnyes? If not than try it out then you will see why things get heated so fast. Like I said hope you last longer at being CM. If you paid real money for something and never got what you paid for would you not complain or be upset erinnys? Do you like working for a company that does this to there players? If so you found the right place to work, if not then I wish you luck. I was not trying to attack anyone in this post or the one you mention, as I do understand what you are doing trying to keep the forum clean and all but when you have been waiting forever over missing keys and other things you pay real money for and you keep getting ignored it is nothing more than theft IMO, so is there a rule over theft or does that keep going unnoticed like it has over the months?
    Firstly, rules are there to be followed, being 45 years old, you should know that and be an example to others!

Secondly, as we have communicated before, there is a backlog of tickets. I and the team understand how frustrating it is to wait but we are doing everything in our power to make sure that these get handled in a timely manner. Attacking the CM and provoking others does not work and will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Firstly, rules are there to be followed, being 45 years old, you should know that and be an example to others!

Secondly, as we have communicated before, there is a backlog of tickets. I and the team understand how frustrating it is to wait but we are doing everything in our power to make sure that these get handled in a timely manner. Attacking the CM and provoking others does not work and will not work.
    Did get my ticket solved today and ty for that since that is all I wanted was what I paid for. My other account was banned due to trying to accomplish this. Quicksilver112 is my other account btw. It is a shame that it took such a long to get what I paid for in Oct. Hope others get there tickets soled soon. Feel free to ban this account to, i'm done with the forums since I only came here to try and get what was mine.

Your request (xxxxx) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Aurora (Trion Worlds)

Feb 8, 08:41 CST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance 2050.

We have reviewed this issue and updated your account.
    On your next login you should see that the following has been added to your account:
    9 Ark Keys

Please let us know that you have received these, and if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.
    Your ticket number is xx.

Kind Regards,

Aurora

*Please note:
    For more efficient processing of your ticket, please reply to this e-mail, rather than opening a new ticket.
    Please only create a new ticket if you are experiencing a different issue.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    I like this CM already.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Colony Courtship is back as a valentines event. Is this some kind of a joke? Colony Courtship was always just an indifferent event. I see no reason why CC should come now. Now it is time for one of the best events FLAMES OF PASSION (FOP). Why do you bury FOP? I don't know how you are going to make CC better than it was but I'm afraid you are going to loose more players again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    Colony Courtship is back as a valentines event. Is this some kind of a joke? Colony Courtship was always just an indifferent event. I see no reason why CC should come now. Now it is time for one of the best events FLAMES OF PASSION (FOP). Why do you bury FOP? I don't know how you are going to make CC better than it was but I'm afraid you are going to loose more players again.
    Flames of Passion was not an event. FOP was the synergy released during Colony Courtship back in 2016.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    I like this CM already.
    I think he is a **** but that is my opinion!

And what makes you think that
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

+ Reply to Thread