+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

CM Erinnyes has arrived!!

Hello Ark Hunters!

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Erinnyes, the new community manager for Defiance.

I'm quite new to the community but I know I will be in good hands with such an amazing community like yours. Having said that, I would love to get your thoughts on how we can make Defiance better. What types of content would you like to see? After all, the community is yours. Also, what are your favorite aspects of Defiance? How can I help you?

A little about me:

- I come from a tiny island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea called Malta
    - I'm 23 years old, basically the baby of the team
    - I really, really, really, love pizza, cannot stress this enough
    - My anthem is I love to Boogie by T.Rex <3

I look forward to interacting with you all and don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions (funny memes are also greatly appreciated)

Erinnyes

when are fixes rolling out for 2050?

Do you play defiance 2013 PS3 NA?
    Are you interested and welcome to the Fourms
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    when are fixes rolling out for 2050?
    As Tidbitz already mentioned in the PTS update thread; #15 http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...nd-more!/page2
    There are bug fixes coming up, as soon as the update hits the live servers. Some of the major fixes can already be seen in the PTS so I do encourage you to check it out. You could also check out the new Synergy feature, your feedback would help a lot

my feedback on for 2050 after playing for a little over a month is, shutdown 2050 . and full port old defiance 2013. it is the more popular game. with more players. it is what the players wanted in the first place was a full port of old defiance .

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    my feedback on for 2050 after playing for a little over a month is, shutdown 2050 . and full port old defiance 2013. it is the more popular game. with more players.
    I rarely can agree to anything you say but this. Shutdown 2050. Its never going to get fixed or get a sizeable population back playing. Been lied to too many times by the devs about upcoming fixes.

And if there are major bug fixes already up on PTS can anyone tell us what they are?

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    As Tidbitz already mentioned in the PTS update thread; #15 http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...nd-more!/page2
    There are bug fixes coming up, as soon as the update hits the live servers. Some of the major fixes can already be seen in the PTS so I do encourage you to check it out. You could also check out the new Synergy feature, your feedback would help a lot
    And why would we bother giving you feedback? As stated in other threads you have enough feedback regarding this game that goes back years and nothing has ever been done to fix anything.

Post us the major fixes that you state are on PTS and ill give you feedback on every other bug that has been pushed a side just so you can work on synergies that defiance 2050 doesnt even need.

Welcome, Erinnyes!

Our community can be harsh, but hopefully you will enjoy working with us.

Will you do all the Defiance related communication on various platforms, like twitter, here on the forum, maybe Discord etc., or we will be in contact with you on the forums only? Also, will you appear on the Defiance streams as well?

Looking for a clan? Join Red Thugs!
    Thanks Sachek for the nice customized sig!
    Join Defiance Data's Discord server!

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTEE View Post
    Welcome, Erinnyes!

Our community can be harsh, but hopefully you will enjoy working with us.

Will you do all the Defiance related communication on various platforms, like twitter, here on the forum, maybe Discord etc., or we will be in contact with you on the forums only? Also, will you appear on the Defiance streams as well?
    Hey ATTEE, I will be present on all platforms ie; Facebook, Twitter, the forum and a little on Discord! As for the Defiance streams, I am based in Berlin so I won't be in the dev streams but who knows what the future holds. It could be interesting but nothing is confirmed yet.

Welcome to a Defiance !

Wow , talk about getting hammered !
    Geez guys , try to keep it civil .

As you can tell , many players are upset with the bugs , lack of content , poor drop rates . Lack of coops q’ing , communication etc .
    There are many threads for you to peruse . You will find out what the players want etc just by browsing.

Do you play d13 or 2050 ? If not , I suggest you get over the wall in both games . Watch zone chat , and get a first hand experience.

Good luck , don’t let your feathers ( Maltese Falcon ) get ruffled by some of the more candid folks within this community.

+ Reply to Thread