+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Moving forward the 360 is an old console and will be dead soon enough. 2050 is a good game that just needs some work and it can be a great game. One thing would be to get rid of that turkey Gun, reduce the number of people you need to start a PvP match. Also fix the Shield Glitching thing.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #32
    Hi guys! I have read all of your messages, I appreciate the warm welcome and I will report to the team and give you more information about everything. Also, I understand your frustration about bugs and content- trust me, we've been working hard on it.

As for CM Tidbitz, AnneBonny has mentioned in this thread; http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...community-team that he will move to another position soon. You will probably hear from him soon. Also, another CM is coming soon so keep your eyes open.

Once again, thank you for your feedback! If you have any problem you can always PM me, I will do my best to answer you

Erinnyes

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hi guys! I have read all of your messages, I appreciate the warm welcome and I will report to the team and give you more information about everything. Also, I understand your frustration about bugs and content- trust me, we've been working hard on it.

As for CM Tidbitz, AnneBonny has mentioned in this thread; http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...community-team that he will move to another position soon. You will probably hear from him soon. Also, another CM is coming soon so keep your eyes open.

Once again, thank you for your feedback! If you have any problem you can always PM me, I will do my best to answer you

Erinnyes
    Hi there and welcome.

My two main questions and concerns are:

1) Future content including and beyond thrilled engineer update. What is going on with it? I invested the time and funds into 2050 based on the state from a previous CM that new story content would be coming out. While that has technically happened with the crusader update, it was an EXTREMELY small and short story piece. Not to mention riddled with bugs that had myself and other clan members logging in and out at nearly every check point to progress the storyline. In some cases, this results in missing some dialogue altogether. I would like to see something happen with the original core cast of characters. Cooper, Grant, Cass, Von Bach, etc. A few minutes of dialogue with a faceless NPC who we have no knowledge of or time vested with does not provide a good experience.

2) Updates to character progression, end game content, and bugs in general. When are we getting stable, functional, new content? It seems that the only time 2050 has been getting updates has been holiday events or to correct crippling in game issues, and even those took insanely large amounts of time (ask console players about sieges). Some still have been corrected such as the class bug prevent players from remaining as their selected class. Content patches even after launch were always held up by either "QA or Certification". Anytime the community asked what the specific issues were holding up a patch for weeks or months on end, the same response was given or questions regarding the issues were simply ignored. Such as the bits store for D13. With a lack of communication regarding a new timeline for the previously established roadmap (especially now that someone made a topic titled as such), no new non-recycled from D13 holiday event content, and many other concerns from the community.

How do you all plan to address these issues moving forward?
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Welcome Erinnyes! You're doing great, keep it up!

Also, is pineapple a valid topping for pizza?

Hello Ark Hunters!

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Erinnyes, the new community manager for Defiance.

I'm quite new to the community but I know I will be in good hands with such an amazing community like yours. Having said that, I would love to get your thoughts on how we can make Defiance better. What types of content would you like to see? After all, the community is yours. Also, what are your favorite aspects of Defiance? How can I help you?

A little about me:

- I come from a tiny island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea called Malta
    - I'm 23 years old, basically the baby of the team
    - I really, really, really, love pizza, cannot stress this enough
    - My anthem is I love to Boogie by T.Rex <3

I look forward to interacting with you all and don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions (funny memes are also greatly appreciated)

Erinnyes
    hello Erinnyes, and welcome to Defiance!

content-wise, I wouldn't mind there being some way to get good high level drops, as the drop rate for 5000 rating items decreases the more someone plays :/ some kind of endgame activity that rewards that would be nice. it doesnot have to be guaranteed 5000, but if the drop range for players close/at 5000 could be somewhere between 4975-5000 for shields and grenades...it would be very helpful and perhaps help more people hit 5000 (which then could be used to eventually make something for players to do at that level. :P )

my favorite parts of Defiance are the open-world events like arkfalls, sieges, etc. nothing like shooting at a boss with a good amount of people in the area

i enjoy co-ops too...when it comes to the teamwork that is involved that is.

as for help, I say being active on forums, interacting with other forum members, and responding to threads that have issues (issues being like ingame stuff, although if stuff does get heated in the forums that is something too...) with the help of Zyra, you two could split up when it comes to these things

I hope Defiance treats you well. Have a good one!

-Guider
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

You are welcome!¡

I do not know if you can see in real figures the current status of players who visit Def 2050 XOne NA, how many are the usual players from def 13 to here.
    How many are leaving after launch

What are the players that complain, the same ones that enter money by bits, or by content, besides being the same ones that arrived from Def13 until 2050. It is not frustration, it is thinking that it is a great game, great potential to stand out and be fun, not to stop and stay in oblivion. Angry and boring people do not invest in the game. I speak for many, so we want a new faction with a new currency, if to win it we have to do the same missions since 2013? Greetings and luck.
    No idea where drops proto, a lot of time and no drops me two proto launcher. 0.0000001 posibilty farm up a proto...

PD: As the event begins as the previous one event MJ every two, three hours or more, you lose even more players, I include myself.

See ya

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTzo View Post

It is NEVER a valid topping for a pizza. NEVER.

Should i send another ticket or should i wait
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTzo View Post

That's too bad. I thought I might like you
    PC-NA SOLO Clan Founder
    Characters:Torch, Ike(In memory of late grandfather), Nita( In Memory of late Mother)

PS4-NA Hubbies N Wives Clan Founder
    Character:Torch

Looking for a clan? Join Red Thugs!
    Thanks Sachek for the nice customized sig!
    Join Defiance Data's Discord server!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast