+ Reply to Thread

Matrix test and stuff

So I hopped on PTS and looked at the new synergy matrix system. I tested the volcanic synergy and read the others. I like the idea of being able to mix different synergy perks or choosing to go all out in one specific synergy. This will allow players to mix different damage types. So it’s very cool. The system seems to work as intended. It will be a grand grind to level up the MP. Haha

I noticed that ark keys are no longer a thing and have been replaced with gulenite. But since I seem to have been literally the only player on pts I didn’t even test it at the arkfall. There were some other currencies that I wasn’t sure about. I need to reread the patch notes.

As for bug fixes, only one I noticed was my vehicle not exploding on impact with a mutant. So I guess that’s one of the bugs being addressed. That’s all the feedback I have for now.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

thank you for your service!

Question New Vendor/Replacement for Major Arkfall Chest??

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    So I hopped on PTS and looked at the new synergy matrix system. I tested the volcanic synergy and read the others. I like the idea of being able to mix different synergy perks or choosing to go all out in one specific synergy. This will allow players to mix different damage types. So it’s very cool. The system seems to work as intended. It will be a grand grind to level up the MP. Haha

I noticed that ark keys are no longer a thing and have been replaced with gulenite. But since I seem to have been literally the only player on pts I didn’t even test it at the arkfall. There were some other currencies that I wasn’t sure about. I need to reread the patch notes.

As for bug fixes, only one I noticed was my vehicle not exploding on impact with a mutant. So I guess that’s one of the bugs being addressed. That’s all the feedback I have for now.
    Posting this here since you had mentioned it already

So I got to the final stage (at boss fight, not total completion) of a Major Arkfall, and I found this being.

I found their stock to be...interesting.

the currency to buy these items can be seen from the stats page.

Posted below will be pictures containing descriptions for some of these items.

This one may be a priority for some if this format carries over to Live.

Since this is still only on the PTS, I am speculating that this might be the only way to obtain Radiant crystals. It could be different when it goes to Live though, so keep that in mind.

Not sure as of this moment if it was the replacement for the ark chest. The energy being had already spawned when I got to the boss fight. Either way, here is the area I found it at.

*Note that the legendary item is different between the screenshots.

I noticed the legendary items that you can directly buy swapped fairly quickly, but I do not know the specific time interval or if something else causes the change. I just know it seemed to change after the last part of the major ended, which was around 20 minutes long. Also, the vendor stayed after the arkfall went away, even when I exited out of the menu.

I did not capture the screenshot for the legendary gear descriptions, but they said the same as they do now on Live, so not sure if there is anything else special about them (other than the gear can be directly bought) or not.

I do not know if the vendor will be changed when the Synergy update hits live, so this vendor may end up changing some between now and then. Also I can not confirm what the possible chances are of getting the special items in these caches since at this moment I do not even have one of the currencies/nor do I think it is even available on the PTS (since it was said that radiant crystals would not be obtainable on there). Regardless, this is just some stuff I found while testing out other things, so I hope you enjoy some new information.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Posting this here since you had mentioned it already

So I got to the final stage (at boss fight, not total completion) of a Major Arkfall, and I found this being.

I found their stock to be...interesting.

the currency to buy these items can be seen from the stats page.

Posted below will be pictures containing descriptions for some of these items.

This one may be a priority for some if this format carries over to Live.

Since this is still only on the PTS, I am speculating that this might be the only way to obtain Radiant crystals. It could be different when it goes to Live though, so keep that in mind.

Not sure as of this moment if it was the replacement for the ark chest. The energy being had already spawned when I got to the boss fight. Either way, here is the area I found it at.

*Note that the legendary item is different between the screenshots.

I noticed the legendary items that you can directly buy swapped fairly quickly, but I do not know the specific time interval or if something else causes the change. I just know it seemed to change after the last part of the major ended, which was around 20 minutes long. Also, the vendor stayed after the arkfall went away, even when I exited out of the menu.

I did not capture the screenshot for the legendary gear descriptions, but they said the same as they do now on Live, so not sure if there is anything else special about them (other than the gear can be directly bought) or not.

I do not know if the vendor will be changed when the Synergy update hits live, so this vendor may end up changing some between now and then. Also I can not confirm what the possible chances are of getting the special items in these caches since at this moment I do not even have one of the currencies/nor do I think it is even available on the PTS (since it was said that radiant crystals would not be obtainable on there). Regardless, this is just some stuff I found while testing out other things, so I hope you enjoy some new information.
    Yup so thanqx

So that pic of the ex runner was that from d13 or 2050

Quote Originally Posted by Sldr View Post
    So that pic of the ex runner was that from d13 or 2050

HuD is 2050