+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    And taxes was mass duped after it was realized each character was given one and it wasnt trade locked. A hotpatch fix made it trade locked after most already had one.

Misanthrope, until death, and extermination protocol were all mass duped during the Exchange along with corresponding T5 AR mods.

I guess those of us that have these left without giving them away in hope's that defiance may return to its glory days but I am surprised they are now uncommon. Supposedly prototypes outclass them anyways but named jackpots are cooler.

I would like to add chaos to your list it's a pandamonium syn blast rifle

Incase it wasnt already mentioned. Defiancedata.com was a great resource for the original defiance. Here is a link to all defiance ARs
    https://www.defiancedata.com/weapons=1/assault-rifles

Someone sell me a kindness on 360 na

Hi Cygnus not seen you on here in a while , Chaos was mentioned , yes I knew about the duping i even factored that in but I can only talk about things from ps3 point of view and there were only a handful of and taxes on EU & NA server .

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Salvador View Post
    Someone sell me a kindness on 360 na

You may have more success at a trade for a kindness of you make a WTB thread here
    http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...78-Xbox-360-NA

What does “the rarest” mean exactly because I see a lot of posts that are mentioning ones that are not so much rare but more difficult to obtain and others like and taxes which would be considered to me anyway, the rarest because what’s left of the real ones is down to two I think and impossible to get since back then.

If we’re talking rarest as in hard to come across and pretty much know one has, I would have to say Misanthrope & Supernova; there the only ones that keep eluding me. But are still obtainable. I don’t see any iron death br around anymore either and it’s another good one (better then my kindness) that you just can’t get anymore.

I’m sure I’m forgetting something and may be incorrect to some of y’all. It’s just my 2 cents.
    The Jersey Devils
    HFreak --Founder
    PSN & Game ID: HFreak
    PS3&PS4 NA

For me rare is lack of them on whatever server you are on , I have the last and taxes on the eu server that is in game just about every day but I know of 3 misanthropes and 4 supernovas. As for iron death because they were not tradeable there was a limited number in circulation and a lot of the players have left since anniversary 2017 .

Also need misanthrope

i mean the boxes are very similar It’s just a name so i mean same difference Redtube Beeg Spankbang

Perfecteds do not have the hidden buffs a true jp has only the berserk, precise, and dynamic bonuses are present in them. For example aug jps have 10% hidden speed feet. So mastering them for 20% speed feet will give you 30% constant which is great when you need to get out of the way. Each jp set has something similar and is the real true unique part that makes them a jp.