+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Zyra is here

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Post CM Zyra is here

Greetings Arkhunters,

I’ll be joining and assisting Erinnyes as a CM from now on. I'll be a point of contact for German players.

Anyhow, as some of you might have noticed I’ll also aid the RIFT team. Nevertheless, I want to do the best I can to help and contribute to a positive change in Defiance as well!

A few words about me:

• I am shy and awkward

• I probably spent most of my time playing video games (jokes aside - in all honesty I don’t want to know how many hours of my life I invested)

• In games I’m all for costumes and cute pets and mounts.

• I love watching splatter/horror movies or anything the like before I go to sleep.

• I don’t have any favorite type of food or music. Eating and listening to (almost) everything.

• Last but not least: Ich freue mich, hier zu sein!

Hopefully we’re getting along just fine! If you have any questions feel free to ask, I don’t bite.

Zyra

Welcome to Defiance.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Hi Zyra welcome , I've got about 13000 hours in defiance, it's ok to be shy and awkward hiding behind a keyboard, try and not let Trions crap get to you as it makes most of the player base angry and disappointed
    But lastly we are pleased to have you !

Welcome aboard.
    More deadly than a Turkey

Hiya just woke up from class we was watching a movie free period. I hope you are here to stay.
    I can be awkward at times when i run out things to say.
    I’ve been playing games since 3
    Favorite Type of movie is a horror like i want to watch bright burn
    Favorite Artis Jucie Wrld
    I’m antisocial unless talked to or feeling bored or unless i’m friends with you
    However i like being part of the community
    It’s nice to meet you
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

Welcome to the game! o/

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Greetings Arkhunters,

I’ll be joining and assisting Erinnyes as a CM from now on. I'll be a point of contact for German players.

Anyhow, as some of you might have noticed I’ll also aid the RIFT team. Nevertheless, I want to do the best I can to help and contribute to a positive change in Defiance as well!

A few words about me:

• I am shy and awkward

• I probably spent most of my time playing video games (jokes aside - in all honesty I don’t want to know how many hours of my life I invested)

• I love watching splatter/horror movies or anything the like before I go to sleep.

• I don’t have any favorite type of food or music. Eating and listening to (almost) everything.

Hopefully we’re getting along just fine! If you have any questions feel free to ask, I don’t bite.

Zyra
    hello Zyra! welcome to Defiance!

well maybe being a community manager on here and RIFT will help break your shyness some

what kind of video games have you played? do you have any favorites?

nothing wrong with customizing your character how you want haha.

any favorite horror movies?

well, at least if a certain food goes out of stock for a certain time, that's not an issue for you. :P

will we ever see you or Erinnyes ingame on Defiance/Defiance 2050? I've never been a part of community events for either game, but will we see a return to those eventually? Either way, I hope your experience here goes well. If you are confused when it comes to certain things in Defiance 2050 (I can't say the same for og Defiance unfortunately), I can help provide some insight here on the forums and/or on the Defiance Data Discord.

Enjoy your stay!

-Guider
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Welcome to defiance .if u dont know how many hours u played try /time played lol
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Greetings Arkhunters,

A few words about me:

• I am shy and awkward

Zyra
    I too can be shy and awkward lol. You should come play ESO with me sometime if you're interested. Lots of cute pets, mounts, costumes there. I too am a hardcore gamer since little. I love to eat and listen to all kinds of music. Want some coffee?

Lol anyway, welcome, you and Erinnyes.

PS: I like to cuddle when watching horror movies

Oh, and uh, I bite (winks)
    The Elder Scrolls Online:

Preparing for 2019 February's Wrathstone DLC and June's brand new major DLC content
    Chapter III: Elsweyr
    Followed by 2 more DLCs after
    Dragons and Necromancers here I come!

PS4-NA
    IGN: Izuminokami
    Class: Sorcerer
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Breton

I am subscribed to YouTuber secureteam10, a very reliable and well known space news source. Check him out if you're interested in UFOlogy!

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Hiya just woke up from class we was watching a movie free period. I hope you are here to stay.
    I can be awkward at times when i run out things to say.
    I’ve been playing games since 3
    Favorite Type of movie is a horror like i want to watch bright burn
    Favorite Artis Jucie Wrld
    I’m antisocial unless talked to or feeling bored or unless i’m friends with you
    However i like being part of the community
    It’s nice to meet you
    Juice WRLD is awesome. I especially like to listen to his music after heartbrakes
    The Elder Scrolls Online:

Preparing for 2019 February's Wrathstone DLC and June's brand new major DLC content
    Chapter III: Elsweyr
    Followed by 2 more DLCs after
    Dragons and Necromancers here I come!

PS4-NA
    IGN: Izuminokami
    Class: Sorcerer
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Breton

I am subscribed to YouTuber secureteam10, a very reliable and well known space news source. Check him out if you're interested in UFOlogy!

+ Reply to Thread