+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Downtime on EU servers

  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager erinnyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    23

    Downtime on EU servers

    Update: EU servers are up again. If you experience log in issue, kindly contact us. Thank you for your patience.

    Hello everyone,

    We are aware of the issue affecting the EU servers at the moment. The estimated maintenance window is 4 hours but we will keep you updated on it.

    We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience during this downtime.

    Once the maintenance is over we will inform you.

  2. #2
    Member AlexMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    123
    Xbox servers down for 2 days, PS$ servers wonky, and now the PC-EU servers are down. You all still think it's a good idea to release new content rather than fix the ongoing problems, issues, and bugs. Well done.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

  3. #3
    Member overwacther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Anywhere the news are
    Posts
    133
    Don’t point heat at the New CMs they have nothing to do with it
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

  4. #4
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    St. Denis
    Posts
    1,438
    If they work for the company, then they have everything to do with it.

  5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Community Manager erinnyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    23
    Kindly note that the EU servers are up and running after maintenance was done.

  6. #6
    Member overwacther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Anywhere the news are
    Posts
    133
    So if my thought is correct your using erinnyes as a escape goat
    That said there is nothing to talk about
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Update: EU servers are up again. If you experience log in issue, kindly contact us. Thank you for your patience.

    Hello everyone,

    We are aware of the issue affecting the EU servers at the moment. The estimated maintenance window is 4 hours but we will keep you updated on it.

    We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience during this downtime.

    Once the maintenance is over we will inform you.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha open a ticket and wait 4 Monts for an awnser or what?

  8. #8
    Member AlexMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    So if my thought is correct your using erinnyes as a escape goat
    That said there is nothing to talk about
    On the contrary. The job of the CM is to be the conduit between the community and the Devs. So speaking to erinnyes is the correct path to take.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

  9. #9
    Member overwacther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Anywhere the news are
    Posts
    133
    Actually It’s not because erinnyes is new so you catch my drift
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

  10. #10
    Member AZRA2050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Actually It’s not because erinnyes is new so you catch my drift
    At the end of the day this isn't simply a game its actually a business if you catch my drift?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts