+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelle Axe View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well!�� It’s been a while since I played defiance. I’ve been busy going back in forth Canada and USA, right now I’m in America with My Fiancé (Aba)! We’ve been playing several games, currently we are playing The Elder Scrolls Online it’s a super cool game! I can never compare any games with defiance for one reason only it is the people that I become friends, my clan members and the people I met. I miss you guys! �� We stop playing because the server was so worst than normal if you know what I mean! ��

So, we are just wondering if it’s better than before?

Thank You, Take Care Guys!
    Hello, server stability IS much more stable on 2050 vs D13. I was on PS3 and yes the server is why I jumped on board to 2050 and haven't looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    It's not even close... possibly one of the worst examples of a "remastered" game that I've ever witnessed.

Still waiting on *NEW* content for 2050, so until then... it remains uninstalled. I'm honestly embarrassed that I highly recommended this game to friends when it launched.

Easiest gaming regret of the year, hands down.
    As far as I know remastered in defiance means go find another game because it’s not working! In terms of recommending the game to friends I feel the same. My friends told me it’s the worst game they ever played. I was like OMG! I’m sorry.. They stopped playing defiance long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    The game remains in my vault(Library) until They get their crap together cause yea everything they did to the game to remaster it doesn’t feel like the old game. Yea it’s the same image of the game ya know but the power system and the loot system and the bugs...Issa No ,don’t waste your time. Go play anthem when it releases or even apex legends just stay away from this game.
    I don’t think they will have new content! I wish they just stayed in ps3 and do some fixing on that platform than trying to jump on a different boat without life jacket, now it’s worst than a mess!

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    ... to tell the truth I think the same, although there are many things to correct and change the time will say if we did well to wait so long, what remained after so many years is the people we have met at a distance in Defiance, and in the "Defiance Terminators" especially.
    So I take this opportunity to send greetings to you and to Aba, and to the ex clanmates (special mention to Jimmy Mac and Tau).
    Greetings to you too Ala and your family! I played defiance for so long before because of the people, my friends, clan members and random individuals you met every single day! There are few I know that love trolling but they were good in what they do! I miss those days not the drama though, maybe a little bit! �� Hope all is well with you Ala! �� I’m super glad that you guys kept the Terminators clan name, thank you! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Nice to see you. I am doing okay, thank you. Yes, ESO is really awesome. Been playing since August. As for Defiance 2050, I quitted like a month ago. It was fun for a while, but got really stale for me quick and I thought to myself, what if I do reach 5k, now what's there to really do other than events? The power rating system and drops is awful, not much variety, and Idk, just too dry atm, lots of old bugs from the original. Not many ppl on, and it's like what's the point really.

What frustrates me is that many ppl experience issues, and I feel em. It's just bad business. I hate to say it but it's the truth. Lots of things needs to get done. I know there's new and returning contents soon, but they gotta bring em in a big interesting way. Something that'd bring me and many back and keep the business flowing the right way.

Take care
    Yeah ESO is a super cool game, a lot of things to do! I don’t think I can even compare it with defiance. In my opinion defiance should look after their product for one reason only (money), how they can earn money if you can’t enjoy playing the game, how can you hook more people to play if the game is a mess, how players will invest money into the game if there’s no new content!?! In order for a business to succeed they need money (life line of the business) but how defiance will earn if there’s nothing worth buying. So, my conclusion is that defiance will always be a mess, they’re not gonna fix it! If they will they already did long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Mac View Post
    Hi Axe. Congratulations to you and Aba on your engagement! I wish nothing but the best for the two of you.

Jim
    Hello Jim! Thank You so very much! I wish you all the best as well!

How’ve you been? I miss those days Jim.. By the way Reldin message me, I’m not sure if it’s really him though! You have contact with him?
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Axelle Axe / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15
    Play every game as if it is your last one!
    We completed stage 23 and we reached stage 24...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    You might say that you... TERMINATED those stages! That was an excellent event!

Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    Hello, server stability IS much more stable on 2050 vs D13. I was on PS3 and yes the server is why I jumped on board to 2050 and haven't looked back.
    Really!?! Please define stable? LOL I left my ps3 in Canada, and I don’t think I’m gonna buy a new ps3. Maybe I should just pick it up! ��
    Founder & Leader : Defiance Terminators / IGN : Axelle Axe / PSN : Axelle Axe / Server : Ps3 NA
    New Record Stage 28 China Town Siege 4-1-17 / Bathhouse Incursion: Stage 26 New Record 3-26-16 Fastest WM Kill :1 Min and 12 secs. / Kenn Incursion: Stage 24 New Record 10-10-15

Really!?! Please define stable? LOL I left my ps3 in Canada, and I don’t think I’m gonna but a new ps3. Maybe I should just pick it up! ��
    All I can tell you is that Ps4 (2050), has much less critical disconnecting...now Lag, yes we do have Lag still but no where near the amount that I was experiencing on Ps3. So IMO, the servers are very stable on Ps4.

Smile

All I can tell you is that Ps4 (2050), has much less critical disconnecting...now Lag, yes we do have Lag still but no where near the amount that I was experiencing on Ps3. So IMO, the servers are very stable on Ps4.
    Thank you so much for your response! I was just kidding about define stability in defiance. 😊

Thank you so much for your response! I was just kidding about define stability in defiance. 😊
    Cool, now flap those tinker bell wings and get in 2050 to kick some arse! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    8 months waiting for the Venom Spitter, a birth!
    I correct this thread:

The baby was born yesterday prematurely (8 months) in coop but it's fine.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

So IMO, the servers are very stable on Ps4.
    Considering 2050 is a tumbleweed town these days, I'm not surprised to hear they're stable.

Plenty of other games to play, so no skin off my back until things improve... if they ever actually improve, that is.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Server stability is much better in 2050 than D13. You can usually see all the players at arkfalls unlike D13. I like more things in 2050 than I do D13 and would recommend 2050 if choosing one and you were new.

That being said...steer clear of them both for now. Until the new management decides and shows the community what they are going to have in store for us, it's best to keep this franchise on hold for now as a gamer and seek fun elsewhere.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

As far as I know remastered in defiance means go find another game because it’s not working! In terms of recommending the game to friends I feel the same. My friends told me it’s the worst game they ever played. I was like OMG! I’m sorry.. They stopped playing defiance long time ago!

I don’t think they will have new content! I wish they just stayed in ps3 and do some fixing on that platform than trying to jump on a different boat without life jacket, now it’s worst than a mess!

Greetings to you too Ala and your family! I played defiance for so long before because of the people, my friends, clan members and random individuals you met every single day! There are few I know that love trolling but they were good in what they do! I miss those days not the drama though, maybe a little bit! �� Hope all is well with you Ala! �� I’m super glad that you guys kept the Terminators clan name, thank you! ��

Yeah ESO is a super cool game, a lot of things to do! I don’t think I can even compare it with defiance. In my opinion defiance should look after their product for one reason only (money), how they can earn money if you can’t enjoy playing the game, how can you hook more people to play if the game is a mess, how players will invest money into the game if there’s no new content!?! In order for a business to succeed they need money (life line of the business) but how defiance will earn if there’s nothing worth buying. So, my conclusion is that defiance will always be a mess, they’re not gonna fix it! If they will they already did long time ago!

Hello Jim! Thank You so very much! I wish you all the best as well!

How’ve you been? I miss those days Jim.. By the way Reldin message me, I’m not sure if it’s really him though! You have contact with him?
    Lol there's def so much to do. I'm so looking forward to Elsweyr Chapter. I already pre-ordered it!

I'm also picking up the Wrathstone DLC. Can't wait... so many awesome changes coming.

I'm always into veteran dungeon pledges and exploration. Sometimes I hit up Cyrodiil too with friends. I'm also a master crafter and gold materials and writs merchant. If you're into pledges, I'm a reliable DPS role. No meta. I mainly solo (a lone Khajiit), test and do my own thing, but love grouping with ppl and enjoying killing stuff

+ Reply to Thread