Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Your personality is so awful that merely associating with you makes people undesirable.
    I still have proof of your PvP loadout missing a item shall I repost it?

First of all, I think that mentioning the clan is in bad taste since it could only be accepted if this happens always and with any of us (and that does not happen).
    I played a few times with you in coops and unlike the pvp in coop your scores are very low, as you also take your time to start.
    We like to do the coop as fast as possible but that does not mean that we work for others, even though we have never kicked anyone, and if that happened there will be a reason that I do not know.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

You went about this the wrong way in order to establish a point about something that's gone on since Defiance opened its doors. FYI: Your best option is to mute ANYONE you have problems with in-game as Trion don't really take co-op kicking serious, only those that exploit and hack are the ones Trion tend to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    First of all, I think that mentioning the clan is in bad taste since it could only be accepted if this happens always and with any of us (and that does not happen).
    I played a few times with you in coops and unlike the pvp in coop your scores are very low, as you also take your time to start.
    We like to do the coop as fast as possible but that does not mean that we work for others, even though we have never kicked anyone, and if that happened there will be a reason that I do not know.

Fast possibilities in many cases, ( surrounding Cooperation Request's Networks), bypasses, (all the time), Ark Universal Intell mink with unlocking New Opportunities, soiled with Imagination Assistant to their Adventure, Co-op's Request Networking Ark-Com is Auditor Of Only Rank Level One, suspending Ark Chasers acknowledging, Fast possibilities was never the Companion of Ark Co-op's Imaginative.
    Such invention tolerated by the Ark Hunter Association, nevertheless, loaded Major puzzling occurrence, ending with Ark Travelers robbing themselves from Adventuring Depths Of Defiance Universal, pursuiting roaming idealism or decoration of A Daily Ark Sorty, misunderstanding Daily Sorty's Penmanship altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Fast possibilities in many cases, ( surrounding Cooperation Request's Networks), bypasses, (all the time), Ark Universal Intell mink with unlocking New Opportunities, soiled with Imagination Assistant to their Adventure, Co-op's Request Networking Ark-Com is Auditor Of Only Rank Level One, suspending Ark Chasers acknowledging, Fast possibilities was never the Companion of Ark Co-op's Imaginative.
    Such invention tolerated by the Ark Hunter Association, nevertheless, loaded Major puzzling occurrence, ending with Ark Travelers robbing themselves from Adventuring Depths Of Defiance Universal, pursuit roaming idealism or decoration of A Daily Ark Sorty, misunderstanding Daily Sorty's Penmanship altogether.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Such invention tolerated by the Ark Hunter Association, nevertheless, loaded Major puzzling occurrence, ending with Ark Travelers robbing themselves from Adventuring Depths Of Defiance Universal, pursuit roaming idealism or decoration of A Daily Ark Sorty, misunderstanding Daily Sorty's Penmanship altogether.
    Did a chunk of ark debris fall from the sky and hit you in the head?

Your posts are a big bag of yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    You went about this the wrong way in order to establish a point about something that's gone on since Defiance opened its doors. FYI: Your best option is to mute ANYONE you have problems with in-game as Trion don't really take co-op kicking serious, only those that exploit and hack are the ones Trion tend to deal with.
    Yup. Best solution is to mute them. Someone had made a similar post regarding my clan in past, and to my knowledge they got a warning/temp ban for the forums and the thread was locked. This one will likely be as well. Getting salty about a player in the forums does nothing to solve the problem. Mute them in game and the problem goes away. You don't have to see them again and worry about being kicked.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    Really [name removed] clan specifically [name removed] you're going to kick players from CO-Ops really? Who do you think you are kicking players for no reason at all?
    why did you mention the entire clan? (very poor taste) I only kick players who have kicked me (& I take note when I am kicked) or not doing anything for long, extended time(afk); i think all that bunny hopping has affected your small brain -
    people like you i don't kick since you are already muted
    fyi, i just got kicked monday from motherlode 3/4 way thru for no reason & you don't see me on here whining like a small child, it happens; take note for payback & move on (or should i say jump on)
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    This is 2019 where people get exposed for their bs everyday I have screenshots by the way shall I post them?
    exposed for bs?? lol yes please post the screenshots of me kicking afk players, shall i tell you where to stick them? if i was afk, i would expect to be kicked & not have the audacity to cry about it - beyond ridiculous
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #20
    As others have mentioned, kindly avoid naming and shaming in the forum. The best way to go about it is to send a ticket about the behaviour of the player, etc.

Closed Thread