Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    we also kick players out of our coop's, it's normal that we want to play with our clan. And if some have not yet reached the appropriate level they have to join later.

    You certainly have a CLan then play with them, then you can kick out strangers.

    I see no problem there

  2. #22
    Member Tashinka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    we also kick players out of our coop's, it's normal that we want to play with our clan. And if some have not yet reached the appropriate level they have to join later.

    You certainly have a CLan then play with them, then you can kick out strangers.

    I see no problem there
    I don't kick players for not being in same clan as me; only if they are afk for a long time (like 1/2 map) or have kicked me before
    I treat people how i am treated and then i mute - simple
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

    psn: j599kbvvaak

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    I don't kick players for not being in same clan as me; only if they are afk for a long time (like 1/2 map) or have kicked me before
    I treat people how i am treated and then i mute - simple
    I had said I had two clanmates that said they went afk but only one got kicked why was that small brain?

  4. #24
    Member Tashinka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    I had said I had two clanmates that said they went afk but only one got kicked why was that small brain?
    your information is wrong, only 1 was afk - other was helping or i would have kicked both; i have nothing against your clan (here2fkshtup)? in fact some good friends are in that clan (just quit playing) not sure why they let you join; anyways done debating this, you can continue if you want
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

    psn: j599kbvvaak

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    your information is wrong, only 1 was afk - other was helping or i would have kicked both; i have nothing against your clan (here2fkshtup)? in fact some good friends are in that clan (just quit playing) not sure why they let you join; anyways done debating this, you can continue if you want
    Both clanmates said they were afk my information comes from first person accounts; I will most likely become my clan's next founder I am not going anywhere small brain. What you people see as being controversial on the forum. I see it as being a good clanmate and I did seek a private audience with the individuals involved, and I was shunned away. This is just me taking care of business.

  6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #26
    Community Manager Zyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    27
    Good evening.

    Again, kindly referral to our Code of Conduct. It is important to phrase things in an appropriate manner. Calling someone "small brain" is not what I recall being "kind to one another".

    If you want to "take care of business", please report any players you're having troubles with via our support - like Erinnyes already said.

    Kind regards,
    Zyra

  7. #27
    Member Alahali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Good evening.

    Again, kindly referral to our Code of Conduct. It is important to phrase things in an appropriate manner. Calling someone "small brain" is not what I recall being "kind to one another".

    If you want to "take care of business", please report any players you're having troubles with via our support - like Erinnyes already said.

    Kind regards,
    Zyra
    Since time immemorial in Defiance have been situations of this type in the coops and even in the expeditions and there was never any sanction.
    This thread does not give for more.


    Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

    (The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Good evening.

    Again, kindly referral to our Code of Conduct. It is important to phrase things in an appropriate manner. Calling someone "small brain" is not what I recall being "kind to one another".

    If you want to "take care of business", please report any players you're having troubles with via our support - like Erinnyes already said.

    Kind regards,
    Zyra
    They called me that first but I guess you didn't read all the posts in the thread?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Since time immemorial in Defiance have been situations of this type in the coops and even in the expeditions and there was never any sanction.
    This thread does not give for more.
    Your clanmate said they had several long time friends in my clan yet none of your clanmates are willing to help explain to why they kicked one of my clanmates from the CO-OP when both of my clanmates briefly went afk I need answers here please.

  10. #30
    Member Ryu Soba JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,127
    I still don’t know who this person is. All I see is a lot of complaining about nonsense. I kick players from coop who either don’t help, are afk or try some kind of shenanigan like running past all enemies or running through the door when fighting the Hulker during soleptor and saying “oops”. Even kicked one who said that we didn’t need their help but wanted to stay for the free ride. I mute those people and see them out.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts