+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Defiance is a console controller killer.

I should have remembered from D13 that this game kills controllers. I played Destiny 2, COD and other mmo’s for a long time and never had any issues. I play Defiance 2050 and now my camera moves on its own, my toon walks on his own. This is not wear and tear. I had the same issue on the original game with a brand new controller that started acting out a week later. I do not play for hours on end (maybe 2 hours a day). It has to be something with the coding for controllers on consoles (specifically PS4). Why is this still an issue?
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I should have remembered from D13 that this game kills controllers. I played Destiny 2, COD and other mmo’s for a long time and never had any issues. I play Defiance 2050 and now my camera moves on its own, my toon walks on his own. This is not wear and tear. I had the same issue on the original game with a brand new controller that started acting out a week later. I do not play for hours on end (maybe 2 hours a day). It has to be something with the coding for controllers on consoles (specifically PS4). Why is this still an issue?
    Sounds like a personal problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    Sounds like a personal problem.

If you’re going to reply, at least have something constructive to write or a suggestion. Otherwise don’t respond. Your rudeness is unwelcomed.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Its not limited to PS. Im on 360na and experiencing the same thing right now and wouldn't you know it i replaced my controller too and it still autowalks and turns the camera left if i dont jiggle the sticks. This issue has been around since launch ive seen tons of clannies quit over it. And to the 2nd poster. Really are you 5 years old. I see why the others keep attacking you now. You keep instigating it with snide remarks to others who arent even involved. Its rude and about time you grew up wouldnt you say.

Good to know, I had no idea... guess it's a good thing I have 2050 uninstalled at the moment, just recently bought a new PS4 controller.

It kills my hands too

Both the wife and I stopped playing defiance and have had less hand pains ever since.
    We have tried several fancy different controller makes and models.
    I’m thinking that you are correct about this. This game is a controller/hand crippler.

Just make sure that triangle button is working and you should be good.

All jokes aside occasionally I've had what seem to be controller problems, but a ps4 database rebuild has solved the issue. Sometimes just plugging in the controller can also solve it. The final thing to try in the micro reset button on the controller.

I have no idea how this could possibly be a thing, at least technically speaking. But I do know, with complete certainty, that it does happen... Often.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

In my time of playing D13 i have been through 16 sony ps3 controllers and 7 cheap controllers , I have noticed that if you turn the controller sensitivity down the controller lasts longer .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Why is this still an issue?
    And to answer your question... Because grenades?
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

+ Reply to Thread