+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I should have remembered from D13 that this game kills controllers. I played Destiny 2, COD and other mmo’s for a long time and never had any issues. I play Defiance 2050 and now my camera moves on its own, my toon walks on his own. This is not wear and tear. I had the same issue on the original game with a brand new controller that started acting out a week later. I do not play for hours on end (maybe 2 hours a day). It has to be something with the coding for controllers on consoles (specifically PS4). Why is this still an issue?
    I notice this still happen for me from time-time. I can't say the same for my controllers getting messed up aside from this game, but when it comes to Defiance (in my case, Defiance 2050), it makes me feel paranoid that something is up with my controller lol. It could be a possible future fix, but probably low-priority.

I don't have any suggestions for fixes, but you could try the methods 7thkey posted if anything. Maybe they will work for you...maybe.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    And to answer your question... Because grenades?
    I should have remembered that. And I am also baffled at how this is an issue. I played Destiny, Warframe, COD, Neverwinter and never had any issues. Play Defiance and immediacy have to replace controllers. Happened a lot on PS3. PS4 controllers are not cheap.

Hope you’re doing well.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

+ Reply to Thread