+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trophies and other notes

Trophies and other notes

Devs, I know this really isn’t a priority since it’s not a PC bug but console gamers would really appreciate it if you FIXED THE TROPHIES LIKE YOU PROMISED MONTHS AGO. Many console gamers are achievment hunters and rightfully earned these. They are part of the game. I just read through all of the patch notes and see nothing for a fix with this update. I’m not sure how difficult it is to fix but you ALL know this is one of the major bugs console gamers have been asking for.

I know there were some bug fixes for certain prototypes on PTS but I don’t see anything in the patch notes. Could these please be added to the notes? Thanks.
    Logging in now on PS4 to enjoy the event and synergy system.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Devs, I know this really isn’t a priority since it’s not a PC bug but console gamers would really appreciate it if you FIXED THE TROPHIES LIKE YOU PROMISED MONTHS AGO. Many console gamers are achievment hunters and rightfully earned these. They are part of the game. I just read through all of the patch notes and see nothing for a fix with this update. I’m not sure how difficult it is to fix but you ALL know this is one of the major bugs console gamers have been asking for.

I know there were some bug fixes for certain prototypes on PTS but I don’t see anything in the patch notes. Could these please be added to the notes? Thanks.
    Logging in now on PS4 to enjoy the event and synergy system.
    trophies/achievements I understand.

Was there anything done to Senbonzakura? I don't have it and still am downloading update so I am clueless on that.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters

We tried very hard to get the Achievement/Trophy fixes in with this update, but ran into issues that require more time and effort on our end. We are working on getting them fixed, and I will keep everyone updated as we progress.

I don't think it's THAT hard of them to type a line of code saying if X requirement has been met then Y freakin trophy pop
    they just don't give a fudge

edit: zeph that's exacly what u said 4 months ago mate

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post

We tried very hard to get the Achievement/Trophy fixes in with this update, but ran into issues that require more time and effort on our end. We are working on getting them fixed, and I will keep everyone updated as we progress.
    Thanks for the update that I couldnt get on until after 10pm... which has no fixes, added extra crap that no one wants, lost my keys and havent giving me the equivalent currency that has now replaced ark keys.

Trophies arent hard to fix, if it was then every game that had bugged trophies would take as long as you have but no, takes them a week or two... not 5yrs for D13 and over 6 months for D50. Are you that uncapable of your job that you have to lie to try and save your own back or are you just lazy? didnt take long for the TROVE team to fix the trophies that I had trouble with so why not the same here?

I may be being a bit rude, just annoyed that nothing gets done and when we say we want fixes before more content you give us another system that is not needed, more stuff to do for what? I'd rather have more missions or dungeons to raid or summit but not synergies, pointleas garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post

After 5 years, you guys should be giving those affected by this something for the inconvenience, other than apologies and undetermined durations.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

While it sucks that the game launched with issues and the company being bought happened so close to launch, I am at least glad that communication on these issues has improved quite a bit and am glad to hear that it's being worked on.

It's at least better than the twitch streams that said they knew about one trophy on ps4 and it's 4 (maybe 5 when we can test Legend of Defiance) on both consoles.

My recommendation is that if you all (devs) continue to run into issues that make the continued attempt at patching a fix for the achievement(s) an stumbling block and/or not worth the continued manpower investment, just patch in a hotfix that retroactively grants the achievement (s) to everyone and then automatically to all players upon character creation. I understand achievements should have weight behind them, but when they fail to unlock and a considerable amount of time has passed without a working fix, this seems like the logical solution. The community gets their achievement(s) and the developers get to work on more pressing issues in the game. Everyone wins.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
    While it sucks that the game launched with issues and the company being bought happened so close to launch, I am at least glad that communication on these issues has improved quite a bit and am glad to hear that it's being worked on.

It's at least better than the twitch streams that said they knew about one trophy on ps4 and it's 4 (maybe 5 when we can test Legend of Defiance) on both consoles.
    the communication hasn't improved if what they are saying is just the same bs they said months ago when the 1st patch was released
    look it up and you ll see
    and btw i been telling them on the ticket i opened on the 21st of august and following mails that there are 4 trophies not being awarded and not just one or two
    the fact they haven't even acknowledged this further proves the issue is rather ignored than being looked at...

Easy fix:

Implement a NPC Vendor that "sells" the missing achievments.

+ Reply to Thread