+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trophies and other notes

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    After 5 years, you guys should be giving those affected by this something for the inconvenience, other than apologies and undetermined durations.
    "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters

We tried very hard to get the Achievement/Trophy fixes in with this update, but ran into issues that require more time and effort on our end. We are working on getting them fixed, and I will keep everyone updated as we progress.
    Waiting for the next update, to laugh with the next excuse, are already 4 months after promising a correction, then in about three months in the next update they already have another apology ready. Let's face it, no one is working on a fix.
    even the cross-game game that has a small developer made a trophy fix in just twenty days. the question is will.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    After 5 years, you guys should be giving those affected by this something for the inconvenience, other than apologies and undetermined durations.
    what about an achievement trophy?
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    what about an achievement trophy?
    i dont think that the developers care much for the trophies/achievements since it doesnt add anything in their coffers.

I have invested more than 500 hours of gameplay for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Baboulen View Post
    i dont think that the developers care much for the trophies/achievements since it doesnt add anything in their coffers.

If they felt they didn't have to / want to add them, they wouldn't be adding more to Trove from time to time. And they have said they plan to both fix current and add more in regards to achievements for Defiance 2050.

It's not that I think they don't want to fix them or don't want to add more... I just think they're dreadfully short on manpower.

Honestly i don't expect to fix anything and am not planning to support any of their titles current & future.

Quote Originally Posted by Baboulen View Post

it was a joke (apparantly not a good one)
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    it was a joke (apparantly not a good one)
    Good old Tash' sarcasm... I love it! especially when it rockets right over someone’s head....

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    My recommendation is that if you all (devs) continue to run into issues that make the continued attempt at patching a fix for the achievement(s) an stumbling block and/or not worth the continued manpower investment, just patch in a hotfix that retroactively grants the achievement (s) to everyone and then automatically to all players upon character creation. I understand achievements should have weight behind them, but when they fail to unlock and a considerable amount of time has passed without a working fix, this seems like the logical solution. The community gets their achievement(s) and the developers get to work on more pressing issues in the game. Everyone wins.
    Trophy Hunters > your pressing issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

+ Reply to Thread