+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: my class got reset

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    what an atrocity , logged in , did one major, everything is totally different, **** this crap
    yep some pretty dum things got done.

All the points are still there. You just need to put them back. Not a big issue.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    niceee. hopefully it helps tone done the cluster of turkeys on the field some...
    No more over use of the TG awesome I just hope the shield Glitching was fixed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    This is due to the change, listed in the Colony Courtship Patch Notes, which has been released with this update.
    This is probably why most developers release patch notes BEFORE the update goes live.

Poultromancer absolutely got an adjustment. Turkeys will only spawn on hit now.
    You may have not noticed but now people just shoot themselves to spawn turkeys. That and turkeys are too powerful. One person takes out a matron boss with a couple turkeys. One turkey kills a bulwark.

For me on xbox I have too relocate class points every time
    Tried each Loadout with a diff class when I switch Loadout have too relocate points
    This is worse than before was a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    You may have not noticed but now people just shoot themselves to spawn turkeys. That and turkeys are too powerful. One person takes out a matron boss with a couple turkeys. One turkey kills a bulwark.
    I still did not see anyone doing that but if shooting on the floor was pathetic, damaging yourself so that a turkey takes care of the enemy really causes a lot of fun ... is that a joke?

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    I still did not see anyone doing that but if shooting on the floor was pathetic, damaging yourself so that a turkey takes care of the enemy really causes a lot of fun ... is that a joke?
    well either they risk taking damage and getting themselves killed...or they use demolitionist. :/

seems like it would not be a bad strategy for getting kills, but I just find it to be a wee bit odd.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    I have been seeing that quite often lately. Earlier I mean. If it is anything like before the update, then possibly something could be messing up the turkey's damage...idk. All I know is that there still seems to be some type of inventory bug going on. For all I know though, that is possibly not the root of the issue. *shrugs*
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Poultromancer absolutely got an adjustment. Turkeys will only spawn on hit now.
    Awesome, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread