+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Colony Courtship & New Synergies Live Now!

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Colony Courtship returns to Defiance and makes its Defiance 2050 debut! In addition to this special event, we’re also thrilled to introduce a system we think you’ll love, the Synergy Matrix!

Colony Courtship

Hellbug mating seasons means there are vast swarms of this vicious beasts invading the New Frontier. Take the fight to them by taking down Colony Courtship arkfalls across Paradise.

Complete the “Colony Courtship” pursuit and earn the “Qupid’s Quiver” prototype shotgun!

Passionate Pack

The Passionate Pack is only available during Colony Courtship, so don’t miss your chance to show your love. This pack contains:
    • "Unchained Spirit" Outfit (with headgear)
    • "Night Porter" outfit
    • RM Nomad V6 "Burning Desire"
    • "Hopeless Romantic" Title
    • "Unchained" Title
    Synergy Matrix

Synergies are powerful sets of relics that empower Arkhunters. The Synergy Matrix allows players to focus these benefits directly through EGO implants to increase power and survivability.
    • Matrix Battery – This component dictates how much raw power flows through the system. Maximize your Matrix Battery Power (MP) by completing contracts, or convert Synergy Crystals (discussed below) directly into MP.
    • Core Output – Your Core Output controls how much of your MP is channeled into your equipped Synergy Crystals. Upgrading your Synergy Matrix components improves power efficiency, making Arkhunters more lethal than ever before.
    • Synergy Crystals – These powerful gems are quipped in the Synergy Matrix to grant specific sets of bonuses. With a maximum of six equipped Synergy Crystals you can go for the full 6 piece set bonus, or mix and match benefits to suit your playstyle.

Celebrate Colony Courtship by spreading love and carnage all throughout the New Frontier from February 11, 2019 until February 26, 2019!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

360 NA server is not live now and no patch notes for d13 on forum but 2050 patch notes in d13 section? Thank you

You forgot to mention that we have to gather purified gulanite and raw gulanite to be able to buy anything from the vendor that appears on major arkfalls. By the way I see nowhere how to obtain any raw gulanite and I have zero so I can't buy anything.

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    @Vanda- Check out Patch Notes for information on Ex Inanis Vendors.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...h-Feb.-11-2019

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    @Vanda- Check out Patch Notes for information on Ex Inanis Vendors.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...h-Feb.-11-2019
    to add to this, minor arkfalls have given me raw gulanite fragments, so 1 confirmed way.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!