+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Manual dets broken now

Manual dets broken now

PS4 NA
    After patch
    Manual detonator no longer shows a button to detonate.
    Prior to patch this was working as intended.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    PS4 NA
    After patch
    Manual detonator no longer shows a button to detonate.
    Prior to patch this was working as intended.
    It is happening for me as well.

poor manual detonators
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Good morning, Arkhunters. Manual Detonators are being looked into asap. I will update here once I know when a fix will be coming.

Heres another Matron killed in the Matron arena doesn't show against count. Bug? or by design?
    The Screaming Beagles
    Retired Sr CWO, wounded Still Playing!

Found a way to detonate them empty ur entire det ammo then go to ammo box and grab ammo and the start exploding nearly lag myself out when around 40 went off during a hellbug siege
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Also it did take me a little bit to get to the ammo box so they also could have blown on their own
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good morning, Arkhunters. Manual Detonators are being looked into asap. I will update here once I know when a fix will be coming.
    When you place just a few or all there is no option to manually detonate. You have to wait for their expiration. Tested this with the AP-16 Hammer Von Bach and Big Boomer.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.