+ Reply to Thread

Xbox 360 defiance is a joke

Xbox 360 update still not ready it's been 7 hours what is going on getting a joke now like myself like others have no disire to play 2050 I have played for 5 years and now things are beyond a joke defiance 360 was packed with people before you guys messed everything up there are many of us that enjoy the 360 version and have invested thousands in real money and years worth of top gear whatever you guys think 2050 for xbox 1 will never compete with real xbox one games like I say many of us have no desire to play the 2050 version revert the dumb changes fix the bug issues and the kicking from server every 2 mins and remove py vendors at idr this was a buy and sell game people spent hours on hours to get gear rigs or chips to sell in game with the py vendors makes buying and selling in game redundant remove it fix issues and defiance 360 will return to its full glory like the olid days and players will come back...

Same on PS3 now 9:00pm est.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson. Gamigo ?

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

It's really bad this used to be an amazing game used to be no less that 100 people active at one time weather that was 1 am or 1 pm I'm still in touch with alot of the big players and most have agreed to return when issues been resolved the idea behind it is great but like I said above this is a buy and sell game without the buy and sell place is like a ghost town ..

Leave my py, idr, and ex inanis runners alone !

I as I'm sure others too very much like these vendors, and wish to never go back to damn rewards from event majors and a victim of flawed rng of doing 100's or majors to even get something, and mostly to never get anything worth more then vendor food, and very much like pg currency and having a choice and say with my rewards, perfected guns are tons more fun and better then damn named jackpots and the few gun types at random at a time to use of synergies of old reward system screw that, idr did not kill or affect trading in fact it made it far more vast especially with floor drops too, less players then back then is why you are having problems buying and selling and a personal issue as I feel exact opposite and can get things and find things forsale I want or need x100 better, you need be trying new things and tactics before you come here seeking change that will negativity affect us all...

Do people even think these days? Or just like to scratch the surface and let frustration take hold, instead of to think more deeply on subject and all aspects... And the gravity of their requests

Able to patch now .... not personall problem not only one who feels this way and all that u just put just proves my point it did kill of in game trading because no longer in game trading for items as u say can just go buy them from a vend yes few weapons mods ect get traded sold in game but not even close to how much trading there used to be n belive me both servers were packed daily

The last mass ban and store being down killed the game, idr, py, floor drops and pg currency did not do anything to negatively impact trading, people sell chips rigs shields mods guns and pg all day, to go back to old loot system we lose all that and have to go back to the endless grind of event majors to get vendor food 99% of time to then have to twiddle our thumbs in between events no thank you, these are why changes were made and because many expressed exactly same as I did, they get rid of all that game will be boring as all hell and I will quit... Less is not more and it is 100% a personal issue I've had x100 better experience selling and buying from people and actually having things to play with and build, you need to try other things maybe sell stuff for less and offer more or sell pg pulls and expo drops there's so many other avenues that you are over looking and not factoring in, just letting your frustration best you and thoughts again

The changes you are requesting will kill game and will not bring people back in masses that is delusional and trying to give up choice of rewards and more free will, to be at mercy and taken advantage of by **** RNG...