+ Reply to Thread

Class based synergies?

I’m not seeing any class based synergies. Only the nano based ones. Am I missing a step or ...

PS4 NA
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I’m not seeing any class based synergies. Only the nano based ones. Am I missing a step or ...

PS4 NA
    Have you gotten crystals for that class synergy? That is the only way I have seen how to get those synergies information to pop up...so far at least.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

PS4 NA
    I got a bunch of crusader stuff. I don't play crusader so might as well got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Have you gotten crystals for that class synergy? That is the only way I have seen how to get those synergies information to pop up...so far at least.
    I supposed I haven’t since I’m not seeing them. I obtained 4 gemstones for 3 different nano based synergies according to my matrix. Somehow my clanmate who has gamed with me since 5pm eastern time hasn’t obtained ANY gemstones. Also, pretty certain contracts are not granting MP.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

I supposed I haven’t since I’m not seeing them. I obtained 4 gemstones for 3 different nano based synergies according to my matrix. Somehow my clanmate who has gamed with me since 5pm eastern time hasn’t obtained ANY gemstones. Also, pretty certain contracts are not granting MP.
    You can buy stones from SGT vendor.