+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not Earning MP

Xbox NA same problem 0 crystal dust 0/500MP

Im add, 2 daily complete. 3/5 weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Mortero View Post
    Xbox NA same problem 0 crystal dust 0/500MP

Im add, 2 daily complete. 3/5 weekly
    Only the Synthetic Genises Technologies contracts count towards the MP according to the dev reply. So today’s daily is 1 Grid emergency and the weekly is complete 5 Grid emergencies. But yesterday I was 0/500 all 8+ hours I played.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Do not panic there is no bug in this Look to upgade 1 level in MP battery u need 500 so u just got 500 daily and weeakly 3500 totally 4000 /500 so its ur 8/100 lvl and its not stuck its just / to 500 that's why

My mp was at 0 untill i did my grid and got a duplicate gem, then it went to 250/500, hasnt moved since... that was on monday... ive gotten another duplicate, and nothing changed... i have 0 chromatic dust also
    Another question i have... idk if anyone has asked yet, ... my main had the "kill mutants" for arkhunter... my secondary did not... is there a goal to unlock ither contracts that my 2nd may not have completed, are there others that my main hasnt completed that id like to work twords?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    MP is only awarded from Synthetic Genesis Technology contracts. Can you confirm you completed those specific contracts and were not awarded MP?
    Yesterday the SGT contracts awarded only XP, REP and Scrip. If they should award MP, then it should say it so in the contract description.

Is there any other requirement for MP to be awarded?

PC NA Did dailies and weekly SG contracts and still no MP.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Im update, yesterday i bought recruiter starter pack
    Also imcluyed 5000 MP i no recibed too.

Other items is ok ( crystal syn ok, loadout ok, inventary +10 ok )

2 Daily and weekly SGT
    Count 18/100 energy matrix
    0/500 MP
    0 Cromatic Dust
    Core output 226

I need send a ticket right? For 5k MP
    I can send some pick ticket email transaccion

Xbox One NA
    Name MoRteR

Definitely send a ticket. You paid for it you should get it.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Legitimately don't think there's a glitch here. Here's how I think I understand it:

AFAIK, MP is automatically converted to base core power at 500. Dailies just happen to give 500 MP, so it automatically converts into the core. So say, the Recruit syn that gives 5,000 MP, automatically converts into 10 core power.

Duplicate gems are also automatically converted, but even though things and people say they convert into dust, that's only half-true - like MP, they only convert into dust AFTER you've hit a matrix core soft-cap of 25/50/75 or the hard cap of 100.

I think 125/500 or some other value is likely a consequence of a duplicate gem. I only got a few rough ones today so I assume one of those auto-MP'd itself. So the theory would be, 125/250/375/500 MP for Rough/Cut/Polished/Flawless respectively.

Right now, I have 19/25 for the current initial base core value. 3 dailies, 10 points from the Recruit syn pack (which I actually remember) and the weekly whose value I don't remember, which I assume is only six dailies worth of MP (I won't be able to re-test that for like a week though) and then a spare 125 MP sitting actively in the MP bar as a result of one rough gem being broken down into MP.

I'd appreciate a dev to chime in to clarify if I have everything right. But that's how I understand it. Unless someone here is legitimately saying that they completed a daily/weekly/bought the recruit syn/got a duplicate gem and DIDN'T get the core power, and the math checks out - I think everyone's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMonkeysGuy View Post
    I'd appreciate a dev to chime in to clarify if I have everything right. But that's how I understand it. Unless someone here is legitimately saying that they completed a daily/weekly/bought the recruit syn/got a duplicate gem and DIDN'T get the core power, and the math checks out - I think everyone's fine.
    Ok, I don't even know what a "Recruit Syn Pack" is. Are you implying I have to buy it in order for my MP to increase?

Because I have been completing my SGT dailies and my MP is still at 0.

+ Reply to Thread