+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not Earning MP

Not Earning MP

Did all of the daily and more of the weekly contracts and did not earn any MP. The patch note says MP is earned through contracts. PS4 NA
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Same Xbox1 NA

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    MP is only awarded from Synthetic Genesis Technology contracts. Can you confirm you completed those specific contracts and were not awarded MP?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    MP is only awarded from Synthetic Genesis Technology contracts. Can you confirm you completed those specific contracts and were not awarded MP?
    Xbox1 EU too

I've completed yesterdays and today's daily as well as the weekly for synthetic genesis and am sitting at 0/500mp. I'm on xbox.
    IGN - Silver Hawke, Gamertag - Jwalkinmolecule
    Defiance 2050: Platform - Xbox One/NA, PR 5000
    Defiance: Platform - Xbox 360/NA, Ego 6000

I did weekly and 1 daily i have 2/500 if that helps any xbox na
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Monday I logged in and was 0/500. Then I completed ALL SGT contracts and was at 0/500 MP. I just logged on and completed the daily and now It shows 125/500. Strange.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Yes same here xbox na nothing yet

Xbox NA, finished the weekly, and daily SGT contracts 0/500 MP
    IGN: Alex Whitlock
    Platform: Xbox/NA
    Ego: 6000
    Clan: Extermination Crew

IGN: Whitlock
    Platform: PC/NA
    Ego: 56**
    Clan: Consortium

"You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."
    --Mad Sweeney--

I think for me it is working. Yesterday when I first logged in I was at level 7 thanks to a couple of my weeklies completing (7th legion and synthetic genesis technologies). I don't know what level it is supposed to start at (0 or 1), but that was a decent jump with levels. Today I have not gotten any duplicate crystals (that I am aware of at least), and now I am at level 8/100. I've only completed a couple of contracts so far today, 1 of them being synthetic genesis technologies. It does say 0/500 for me with the MP, but my level changed.

If you people are able to, I would take note of the level as well as the MP to see if they changed.

Something that I would like to note is that SGT dailies seem to be giving 500 MP while the weekly seems to range between 2500-3000 MP (2500 if it starts at level 1, 3000 if 0....although I recall PTS starting at 1, so 2500 is the more likely case here). As far as I know, it could also involve some scaling based around the Matrix Battery level, but that is just something that I noticed.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread