+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up Purified Gulanite

So

The only way to earn purified gulanite in game are Arkhounter Bounties which grants you around 200 max per week if u do all the contracts iirc.

1 Legendary crate from the Ex Inanis Vendor costs 52 purified gulanite so we can only get 3 legendary crates per week without buying purified gulanite with real money, thats plain bs, same as arkeys and arkchest were and they prolly gonna drop purple/blue crap under your average power rating as they used to so I'm back to Warframe guys, have fun.

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 3900 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    Original Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Leader/Co-Founder

I don’t mind the change to gulanite BUT, the conversion seems way off and the cost for a chance at legendary seems way too high. I had 7 ark keys when I logged out on Sunday. I bought 1 legendary crate from an arkfall, bought one purple weapon stash from a co op and one legendary pistol from Ex Inanis at at arkfall and all that gulanite was used up. That’s 3 keys worth of transactions that used ALL of the gulanite. I feel like I’m short 4 transactions.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I don’t mind the change to gulanite BUT, the conversion seems way off and the cost for a chance at legendary seems way too high. I had 7 ark keys when I logged out on Sunday. I bought 1 legendary crate from an arkfall, bought one purple weapon stash from a co op and one legendary pistol from Ex Inanis at at arkfall and all that gulanite was used up. That’s 3 keys worth of transactions that used ALL of the gulanite. I feel like I’m short 4 transactions.
    Yah, got shortchanged too. Had 5 keys when i logged off. woke up to 125 gulanite. Got pretty much nothing to show for it. Would probably have got nothing from the 5 keys either so no biggie.

Not enough CC majors though. Had like 1 per hour.

And the gulanite fragments turn to raw gulanite? Raw caps at 5. We need purified more than Raw. So instead now we have to save for days just to get a chance at something decent. Not 2 chances per day like ark keys allowed. And the Ark Hunter Bounties don’t even pay out that much. Who asked for this change? No one. Just another example of a dev team killing their own game.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

If you do it right, that means three guaranteed OJs every week. That sounds like good odds to me.

The Ex Inanis vendor cost change. The way I see it, we all just got robbed once again. There is no way to earn more Purified gulanite after you complete your dailies and weeklies. After you’ve capped your raw gulanite your fragments will cap at 10. Any fragment earned after 10 gets wasted.

Would be different if 5 raw gulanite could be converted into 1 or 2 purified but that’s not the case.

Plus, coop doesn’t offer a legendary cache that I’ve seen. So now coops are only there for the daily contract and what about the prototypes from coops? Before they had a chance to drop, now you have to play a guessing game to figure out which cache it has a chance to drop from. Completely over complicated ark chest. The old system was better. The rng not so much.

wait. im crazy. just added it up. You get 60 a day. That's enough for a guaranteed OJ every day with purified gulanite to spare. It seems like you're getting a way better deal with the new system. Everyone was complaining before that the chest contained everything...now you can choose to just get a shield chest or whatever for even less PG than the OJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulli jr View Post
    If you do it right, that means three guaranteed OJs every week. That sounds like good odds to me.
    I used to get 10/15 ojs per day doing expeditions on the original defiance, 3 ojs per week and prolly crap ones under my average power raiting ain't gonna do it for me.

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 3900 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    Original Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Leader/Co-Founder

yeah...but you still paid for the expedition tokens or the subscription to get them...or both. But he was talking about the 2050 system. which comes down to either buying the keys to open more chests or the PG in the new system. Even if you skip a day to save for the 72PG OJ weapon...you're still coming out way ahead when it comes to reward quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulli jr View Post
    wait. im crazy. just added it up. You get 60 a day. That's enough for a guaranteed OJ every day with purified gulanite to spare. It seems like you're getting a way better deal with the new system. Everyone was complaining before that the chest contained everything...now you can choose to just get a shield chest or whatever for even less PG than the OJ.
    Ok, 1 OJ a day vs a chance at multiple OJ’s a day. Not including this eliminates a chance at the prototypes in coops. If you use your daily PG gain for the cool OJ at an arkfall you’ve ruined having any for the coop. The other issue is I had 7 keys saved. So that meant 7 chances of rng. I purchased 3 items from the ExI vendor with my converted currency twice from arks and once from a coop. I even did all of the ark hunter contracts. Now I’m stuck at 39 PG 5/5 Gulanite and 10 fragments until tomorrow. So I went from 7 chances to 3. Would be different if the items in the ExI vendor were equal in cost. Cost being 25 PG =1 key but they aren’t. The items are random numbers like 43 PG or 48 PG.

So yeah, to me the price for the Ex Inanis items are not equal to the keys.

+ Reply to Thread