+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    *facepalm...ok either way YOU still get to choose where to spend your resources. Even at half the rate of 3.5 a week....or a quarter of the rate of 1.75 a week....and even smaller increments...youre still coming out ahead...and then its still eclipsed by the fact that its a guaranteed oj instead of "a slim chance" at one.

The literally gave us a system where less work is involved and would require you to spend way less real money to get better results....even if the collection of resources is lopsided.

If some kind soul could put together a list of all the various Ex Inanis vendors which can spawn and their inventories, we'd have a better view of the gulanite economy. Do it for science pls someone.

Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post
    If some kind soul could put together a list of all the various Ex Inanis vendors which can spawn and their inventories, we'd have a better view of the gulanite economy. Do it for science pls someone.
    that would take awhile probably. if not need some collaboration.

the ones that can spawn at arkfalls and co-ops seem to have similar inventories, with only a few item differences (that I have seen at least), but I have seen ones sell legendary and purple weapons, legendary grenades, shields, mods, polished boxes, polished boxes of certain synergies....

I have seen a few repeats already with the differences, but it still has not been everything. :/

also they sell prototypes too. I heard about Atomizer, and just saw one sell Vulcan...so that's something at least.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

I saw from event ark even past event proto - Sugar Injector, so it's not that bad at all

So in Paradise Territory vendor 1 Purified Gulanite cost 40 paradse rep + scrip, is this a joke. Too much for 1 (!) gulanite before update I got 5/5 keys after got 125/125 PG so like 1 key = 25 PG and 1 key cost 40 rep in vendor so maybe now 40 rep+scrip for 25 PG not 1? Guyz this insane conversion

Guys it's a money sink. Keys were not creating enough income, so they revamp the system to get us to spend more. Yeah I'm back to warframe as well. At least they don't try to hide their greed.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

I am a bit miffed that I had purchased extra Ark Key slots and with the change I can now only hold the equivalent of 5 instead of the nine I had. I also had 7 keys saved for the holiday event and those are gone now. You know this isn't my first rodeo with being gypped out of stuff here. And it really does not make sense to post a ticket as they are never answered anyways.
    Gotta love beating the crap outta Volge

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    So in Paradise Territory vendor 1 Purified Gulanite cost 40 paradse rep + scrip, is this a joke. Too much for 1 (!) gulanite before update I got 5/5 keys after got 125/125 PG so like 1 key = 25 PG and 1 key cost 40 rep in vendor so maybe now 40 rep+scrip for 25 PG not 1? Guyz this insane conversion
    Yeah, bought one out of curiosity. Given how 40 paradise rep was 1 key, 40 paradise rep should be about 40-50 gulanite. I thought it might be between 10 and 25.

I wasn't THAT surprised when I got only 1. My 400 rep (10 gulanite) won't even buy me a green box. I'll keep my chances that one day something interesting will be for sale at paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    I am a bit miffed that I had purchased extra Ark Key slots and with the change I can now only hold the equivalent of 5 instead of the nine I had. I also had 7 keys saved for the holiday event and those are gone now. You know this isn't my first rodeo with being gypped out of stuff here. And it really does not make sense to post a ticket as they are never answered anyways.
    Your keys got converted to PG, Your extra key slots got converted to higher PG cap. This is to the left of what you see as ?/5 under your weapons in the lower left. I was confused by this at first as well.
    PC-NA SOLO Clan Founder
    Characters:Torch, Ike(In memory of late grandfather), Nita( In Memory of late Mother)

PS4-NA Hubbies N Wives Clan Founder
    Character:Torch

+ Reply to Thread