+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    Guys it's a money sink. Keys were not creating enough income, so they revamp the system to get us to spend more. Yeah I'm back to warframe as well. At least they don't try to hide their greed.
    Its a free game. If you want to see greed in action play Eve Online.

I've had no need to spend my real money as of yet, I have all the things I want/need as I work my way up to the magical T5. I will show the Devs my appreciation with real money once the changes have settled in and I fully understand the new system. Or if they work with mesh clothing creators (which I do elsewhere) and update their wardrobe/vehicles and bring over more of the old D13 items.

Its been less than 24 hrs, bringing gulanite and exanis to 2050 is another step towards the "feel" of D13, AND already people are complaining and threatening to leave? I welcome ANY new content, especially when it even slightly resembles D13, please guys give it a chance FFS.

Right? It's like they were planning to hate it all along.

Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    Its been less than 24 hrs, bringing gulanite and exanis to 2050 is another step towards the "feel" of D13, AND already people are complaining and threatening to leave? I welcome ANY new content, especially when it even slightly resembles D13, please guys give it a chance FFS.
    One of the things that I see with this situation is something that I will divide into two people. Person A and Person B. Both persons played the same amount of time.

Person A has a range of average RNG to extremely good RNG whenever they go to buy something.

Person B has a range of very poor RNG to average RNG whenever they go to buy something.

With the ark chest system, each key gave you 2 guaranteed items. Whether those items would be of use or not though...

Person A has little trouble getting what they want....eventually.

Person B is having quite of a bit of trouble getting anything they want...not to mention anything good.

With the new system and it being said that chances to get good items is increased....

Person A still has it around the same, but since the amount of items that can be obtained with "1 key" is lower, they are slightly unsatisfied.

Person B still has...questionable RNG, but with the items the vendors have (purchaseable legendaries, prototype caches, even specific prototypes directly purchasable vs random), they are more satisfied/become more satisfied since you can choose what items to buy.

Since Person A would prefer old system better, and Person B likes the new system more, now begs the questions as which system is better. Well, I guess it depends on what drops each person got. I feel that the new system might be better because while before there was just very low chances at getting what you wanted, the new system has it to where you can always save up, and you can directly choose what you want to buy (as long as you wait) Less items sure, but with increased chances, drops like a 5000 shield or grenade could be easier than they were with the previous system.

Either way, I would say give it a little bit of time. Improvements could always be made to the current system as well. Nevertheless we can always have a good discussion about the situation like this thread right now. It is one way to provide feedback after all.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post

Are you joking? PY and PG was the plague that killed D13. Before those D13 was way much better. It's the reason that many players left from the game. And now the same plague came to D2050.

I see nothing funny about playing an event just to get only one prototype weapon.
    My 280 rep demoted to 7 unworthy gulanite.

I'm trying to get a 5000 shield and nothing for months.
    Trying my luck and spending my rep on vendors just to get an oj weapon gives me nothing so far.
    The loots are almost gone and if I get any it will be only blue which I don't need.

I spend 10 hours playing just to be able to play in only 4 major arkfalls all day long.
    As for the new matrix system for me its even worst than an alien language.

But as Guider said I will wait and see if my luck will change with the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    Are you joking? PY and PG was the plague that killed D13. Before those D13 was way much better. It's the reason that many players left from the game. And now the same plague came to D2050.

I see nothing funny about playing an event just to get only one prototype weapon.
    My 280 rep demoted to 7 unworthy gulanite.

I'm trying to get a 5000 shield and nothing for months.
    Trying my luck and spending my rep on vendors just to get an oj weapon gives me nothing so far.
    The loots are almost gone and if I get any it will be only blue which I don't need.

I spend 10 hours playing just to be able to play in only 4 major arkfalls all day long.
    As for the new matrix system for me its even worst than an alien language.

But as Guider said I will wait and see if my luck will change with the new system.
    Good you will at least give it a chance. And no, I'm not joking. Hope your luck does change!

Cool Vendor Cache

Just noticed there is a white ex inanis vendor item that only costs 1 Raw Gulanite. Bought a few and got some crystals out of it. ..in case anyone was wondering what else to spend that extra Raw they were building up.

+ Reply to Thread