+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How is Raw Gulanite Obtained?

Everything in the ex inanis vendors requires 1 raw gulanite to purchase but i have no idea how to get one. I've claimed my daily requisition and acclamation, done 4 CC majors, a T3 co-op, and i still havent gotten any.

EDIT - Just got one after obtaining my 10th Gulanite Fragment. Seems like 10 fragments automatically convert into one Raw Gulanite.
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA --- Clan: Zodiac Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    Everything in the ex inanis vendors requires 1 raw gulanite to purchase but i have no idea how to get one. I've claimed my daily requisition and acclamation, done 4 CC majors, a T3 co-op, and i still havent gotten any.
    I've seen raw gulanite be obtained from just about every activity in the game available (i'm not referring to patch notes, I mean I have literally seen them drop by just about everything). Only exceptions I have seen are possibly warmaster, minor arkbreak, and co-ops. (I did not check to see if I got any as usually system logs tell me). Sieges can directly give you 1 piece of raw gulanite while other activities give fragments. Since 10 fragments=1 piece of raw gulanite, you might have to do a few activities before you get 1 piece of raw gulanite.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Did all daily and at each mjr major at the it says its giving 3 R 4 gulinite but not adding to my 125
    54 out of 125 did a few mjrs and still at 54

Quote Originally Posted by Sldr View Post
    Did all daily and at each mjr major at the it says its giving 3 R 4 gulinite but not adding to my 125
    54 out of 125 did a few mjrs and still at 54
    purified gulanite is contracts only (specifically ark hunter bounties) as well as the shop.

raw gulanite is almost everything else.

If I'm giving wrong information someone feel free to correct me XD
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

When you collect 10 fragments from arkfalls or sieges or just about any daily activity, it automatically converts into one Raw Gulanite. You can also get a Raw Gulanite if you score well enough at major arkfalls and sieges.

Correct. The number you are seeing 54/125 is your Purified Gulanite. As stated above, these are only obtainable by completing Ark Hunter Bounties. Your Raw gulanite caps at 5 and fragments cap at 10.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

What is the stock cap for purified gulanite? Before the patch I had bought the ark key cap increase and had the max capacity bumped up from 5. I noticed on login after the conversion I had 3 raw gulanite and I don't recall how much purified. Today I logged in and looked at the store to check something, and I see they the game shows the purified gulanite cap increase as "purchased" even though I never did.

I've noticed the floating vendor copied from D13 replacing the ark chest at the end of ark falls. As that stuff at the vendor can only be bought with Raw Gulanite, it doesn't make sense to me that I got an increase in Purified instead of Raw capacity.

Am I missing something?
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    What is the stock cap for purified gulanite? Before the patch I had bought the ark key cap increase and had the max capacity bumped up from 5. I noticed on login after the conversion I had 3 raw gulanite and I don't recall how much purified. Today I logged in and looked at the store to check something, and I see they the game shows the purified gulanite cap increase as "purchased" even though I never did.

I've noticed the floating vendor copied from D13 replacing the ark chest at the end of ark falls. As that stuff at the vendor can only be bought with Raw Gulanite, it doesn't make sense to me that I got an increase in Purified instead of Raw capacity.

Am I missing something?
    The cap without upgrades is 125. the cap with upgrades...I have no idea. :/ Whatever the cap for ark keys was before, could always try taking that number and multiplying by 25, as that is what seems the conversion might have been. Most of the good stuff requires a good bit of purified gulanite though. The most expensives ones that I have seen so far are the prototype boxes as well as specific purchaseable prototypes along with the highest cost that I have seen so far being 78 purified gulanite and 1 raw gulanite. The purified gulanite increases you have will probably work more in your favor, as since you can purchase up to 6 items at once (5 pieces of raw gulanite and 10 fragments auto-converts to a 6th one after spending once), you can hold up for the vendors to sell something you want. Without purified gulanite increases, you can only buy a few items 6 times total. The way the game's economy is right now, it makes more sense to have purified gulanite increases in my opinion.

What is the stock cap for purified gulanite?

Before the patch I had bought the ark key cap increase and had the max capacity bumped up from 5
    Same, from 5 to 7, right? So, your new purified gulanite cap is 175.

I noticed on login after the conversion I had 3 raw gulanite and I don't recall how much purified. Today I logged in and looked at the store to check something, and I see they the game shows the purified gulanite cap increase as "purchased" even though I never did.
    Patch notes stated your ark key cap increase was converted to pg cap increase, that's why.

Am I missing something?
    Actually, the Ex-Inanis vendor requires both currencies (raw AND pg) for most items. Raw is relatively easy to obtain in all activities of the game: you collect gulanite fragments, 10 fragments give you 1 raw gulanite (the conversion is automatic). Since the max rg you can carry is 5, I'm spending 1 rg on the standard chest, always, so the fragments of the own arkfall can possibly yeld me another rg, if they complete my 10 fragments,

Am I missing something?

Each key was exchanged for 25 purified gulanite.
    If you had 7 ark keys storage, then it would now be 175 purified gulanite storage.
    I had 7/7 and logged in and received 175/175 purified gulanite.

My capacity for the Raw gulanite is 5/5 and fragmented gulanite is 10, so both are on maximum, so each time I do a siege, or swarm or final, then I am remaining at those maximum levels. So running on full, and only thing really reducing is the Purified Gulanite when i buy from the reward box at the end.

+ Reply to Thread