+ Reply to Thread

Claim Items Breakdown Bug

When I go to try and breakdown items in claims, it gives me the prompt to break down the item or not. I go to hit yes and it looks like it works, but then it just cancels or stops as though some kind of error occurred while trying to breakdown the item.

Unsure if platform specific bug or it is just happening to me, but I am encountering the issue on PS4 NA .
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Good afternoon, Arkhunter. Is this issue still happening to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunter. Is this issue still happening to you?
    Yes, it is.

Here is a video showing my attempts today to breakdown claim items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXyu0eJR-R4

Note that I encountered this issue before my claim items began to pile up, as well as before this past update. Unfortunately, I don't have the exact information as to whether or not this was bugged since the game's launch...or if it broke after a certain update. All I can say is that this has been an issue for at least myself...for months now. I have had no successful attempts at breaking down claim items. I did not know if the developer team knew about this issue, so I waited just incase it would end up eventually getting fixed.

I can make slow attempts to pull it into inventory, but I figured those who had their inventories full and did not want to delete anything (especially if their inventory is full of good items, as well as just running lots of events back-back-back), might be unable to do the same thing...if it is an issue outside of myself that is.

I understand this may not be a dire bug to fix, but I hope that it can be fixed eventually.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

This also happens in PCNA. Breakdown does not work.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Ok, thanks for the heads up guys. I'm having this tested and confirmed asap.