+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Tidbitz is moving to new challenges!

Attention Arkhunters.

As previously mentioned in one of our latest updates, I am leaving the CM position for both Defiance and RIFT as of today. Just to clarify, I am not abandoning the team or being kicked out, but I am simply moving on to another exciting position within the gamigo group.

I have also been busy over the past few weeks training the new faces of the Community Team and I now feel confident that I leave you in very capable hands.

With that said, I will continue lurking around and keeping an eye on the team from afar as I am very excited to see what's to come on the New Frontier.

I know it was short but I would like to thank you for welcoming me within the community and showing me the ropes around here.

Sincerely,
    Tidbitz.

Sorry but can you explain the new field of work that you are going 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Take care and dont be a stranger come hang out in game
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    Attention Arkhunters.

As previously mentioned in one of our latest updates, I am leaving the CM position for both Defiance and RIFT as of today. Just to clarify, I am not abandoning the team or being kicked out, but I am simply moving on to another exciting position within the gamigo group.

I have also been busy over the past few weeks training the new faces of the Community Team and I now feel confident that I leave you in very capable hands.

With that said, I will continue lurking around and keeping an eye on the team from afar as I am very excited to see what's to come on the New Frontier.

I know it was short but I would like to thank you for welcoming me within the community and showing me the ropes around here.

Sincerely,
    Tidbitz.
    Congratulations Tidbitz! I hope matters with your new position go well!

Also, that training you have been doing has certainly shown to pay off. I'm already noticing some great changes taking place partly due to the new Community Managers, so thanks for helping to make people's experiences better.

Don't be afraid to drop by every now and then for some Hellbug Stew- I heard a certain ark hunter was offering it.

Also no problem Tidbitz! Thank you for being a part of our community!

PS: I heard that there is another Legend of Zelda game coming out soon (remaster of an older Legend of Zelda game as far as I know). Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. It looks to be really good. It might be worth checking it out in your spare time.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

#Tidbitzdabest
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Short lived indeed. wow
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Take Good Care and All The Best
    See What Happens When They Move In Front Of My Gun?

1IronHeart7:- PC/NA Only
    Arkist Guardian: - PC/NA Only.
    EGO: 6000 (DEFIANCE) / 5000 Finally (DEFIANCE 2050)

When There Was Two Formiddable Hulkers in Explosion 101. Good Times
    WATCH - When Coop Used To be A Challenge after DLC 4 Update in 2014
    WATCH - DyDekuso's Chamber Arena For Gold Medal
    RECOGNIZED ARTIST and 3D SKills - My Blog
    Steam

All the best Tidbitz hope your new position includes a healthy pay rise