+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Server is down again for some of us. Timed out.

Timed out again and again. Really wish you would fix this, makes it really hard to rationalize giving you money for anything if you can't even play the game randomly, with absolutely no explanation as to why. Hell you don't even seem to be acknowledging there is a problem. Just fix this please.

This has reappeared, again.

You both realize the maintenance time has changed? 0300 European Time / 0200 Eastern US / 0100 Central US / 0000 Mountain US / 2300 Pacific US

Been hours after the server restart.

02/09/2019 I have constantly timed out on the us servers .I tried eu and no problem ,iv also had an issue with having too reset my password every single time I try too play def 2050.... what is up with that?????????????????

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hi all, we're having some issues. Follow this thread for more info: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Issues-Sept-1

Severs are still down btw.

Server is down again for some of us. Timed out.
    Timed out again and again. Really wish you would fix this, makes it really hard to rationalize giving you money for anything if you can't even play the game randomly, with absolutely no explanation as to why. Hell you don't even seem to be acknowledging there is a problem. Just fix this please.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Selene View Post
    Hi all, we're having some issues. Follow this thread for more info: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Issues-Sept-1

same here server is timed out the last few days

Quote Originally Posted by CM Selene View Post

FYI btw the gd servers have been dung since the 31st
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Was working for a while this morning (I'm mountian time zone) but since just before 13:00 Mountain time, same issue... unable to connect/play after login into character through Glyph. So 6+ hours now on top of the > 24 hour we already endured. Forum indicates that CM Selene is online so hopefully Gamigo is aware... but no posts from CM Selene since a flurry of them between about 9:00 and 9:30 AM GMT yesterday (i.e about 16 hours ago) so I think might be AFK.
    PC/NA, D2050, IGN - Freddy Freenbeen, Clan - Triade