+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    its seems to be acting just like cloak . if you shoot while in cloak , you lose the rest of your ego powers bar. no matter how full the bar is.

I too was going to mention cloak. As well as Sprint. Even the Sniper rifle ability on assassin sometimes cancels out right after activating it. Assassins Mark tooltip reads it last for 10 seconds but it only last for 3 seconds. Haven’t checked out any other abilities yet.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I also have problems with the Sprint ability.

But what really pisses me off is that Close Combat is completely bonkers now. It looks more like the damage buffs from the Assassin Class. One of the coolest things of Overcharge/Close Combat is that your weapon and arm would turn RED, as well as the smalll enemies you'd hit with it. That's no longer the case.

Same issue, blur/sprint cancels itself after a second or two and close combat has started doing the same thing for me now as well.
    Edit: Assault class

+ Reply to Thread