+ Reply to Thread

Confirmed bug with Due Diligence Contract/Synergy Matrix not LvlUP

As many, my Matrix MP is still sitting at 0/500MP.

I was told this was correct. My Core Output should be increased by the daily SGT contracts. Ever since the patch droppped out, these contracts -- called "Due Dilligence" -- tell you to complete a Grid Emergency. I've confirmed that doing then increases your Core Output by 3 points (although that's not specified anywhere in the rewards section of the contract -- I veified that by just observing my CO value before and after filling the contract). Presumably, when my CO reaches 500, my MP will have to increase to accomodate it. So far, so good.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT *ANY* EMERGENCY FILLS THIS CONTRACT! And aside from the grid ones, they do so *WITHOUT* INCREASING YOUR CORE OUTPUT. That's why most people -- including me -- have been eluded of their gains.

In other words, despite the contract SAYS that you MUST complete a Grid emergency, completing ANY emergency will fill the contract. But ONLY Grid Emergencies increase your core output.

This is a problem because you could be riding towards your next objective, bump into any emergengcy, bam, someone later on fills it for you. Your contract is filled up and you lose your core output gain.

I've tested this with both types of emergencies and anyone is welcome to try it.

SO:

1) For now, BE CAREFUL with the emergencies alongside the road. It's best to just seek out a Grid emergency as soon as you log in so you won't have to worry about it... down the road;

2) Either Gamigo give us the 3 points for ANY emergency, as it's filled, or corrects the contract so it won't be filled up with any emergency but Grid ones;

3) Gamigo should fix the text of the contract to correctly tell us we should earn 3 points;

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post

I was told this was correct. My Core Output should be increased by the daily SGT contracts. Ever since the patch droppped out, these contracts -- called "Due Dilligence" -- tell you to complete a Grid Emergency. I've confirmed that doing then increases your Core Output in 3 points (although that's not specificied anywhere in the rewards section of the contract). Presumably, when my CO reaches 500, my MP will have to increase to accomodate it. So far, so good.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT *ANY* EMERGENCY FILLS THIS CONTRACT *WITHOUT* INCREASING YOUR CORE OUTPUT. That's why most people -- including me -- have been eluded of their gains.

In other words, despite the contract SAYS that you MUST complete a Grid emergency, completing ANY emergency will fill the contract. But ONLY Grid Emergencies increase your core output.

This is a problem because you could be riding towards your next objective, bump into any emergengcy, bam, someone later on fills it for you. Your contract is filled up and you lose your core output gain.

I've tested this with both types of emergencies and anyone is welcome to try it.

SO:

1) For now, BE CAREFUL with the emergencies alongside the road. It's best to just seek out a Grid emergency as soon as you log in so you won't have to worry about it... down the road;

2) Either Gamigo give us the 3 points for ANY emergency, as it's now, or corrects the contract so it won't be filled up with any emergency;

3) Gamigo should fix the text of the contract to correctly tell us we should earn 3 points;
    Respectfully, Faction Forefathers And Foremothers Organizations, (in Ark Universal), Reputation many Elegance of Class Servicing Contracts Of Private Interests, (on the Ark), To Ark Hunters understanding Terms Of Agreement widely Renown, discretion Requirements such as...

1- Map/Radar

2- Sight/Alert

3- Who's Client To Details/Information? Ark Hunter Or Faction Industrials?

4- Hall Of Game Driver

5- Ability To Learn As You Progression, (during the Contract), And Accept Arkfall Conditions To Complete The Contracts

6- Skill To Do/Accept The Contract.

7- Regional Networks Of Communications

8- Gear/Resources and Intelligence To Contend In The Contract Business Of Private Ark Affairs...

(Combing Through Whiskers), strange a rumored to be know Ark Hunter, (in Defiance Universal), who's aware Of Faction Industrial's Terms Of Agreements, would subtain The Ark Grand Hall And Faction Industrials, (on the Ark), are the same Organization.

(Central Didn't Reply Because Your Matrix MP's Resting At 0.)

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post

I was told this was correct. My Core Output should be increased by the daily SGT contracts. Ever since the patch droppped out, these contracts -- called "Due Dilligence" -- tell you to complete a Grid Emergency. I've confirmed that doing then increases your Core Output by 3 points (although that's not specified anywhere in the rewards section of the contract -- I veified that by just observing my CO value before and after filling the contract). Presumably, when my CO reaches 500, my MP will have to increase to accomodate it. So far, so good.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT *ANY* EMERGENCY FILLS THIS CONTRACT! And aside from the grid ones, they do so *WITHOUT* INCREASING YOUR CORE OUTPUT. That's why most people -- including me -- have been eluded of their gains.

SO:

2) Either Gamigo give us the 3 points for ANY emergency, as it's filled, or corrects the contract so it won't be filled up with any emergency but Grid ones;

Hey San, thanks for the detailed post. This may help to explain why some people might not have been gaining MP as posted in the other thread. One thing I would like to note is that this problem does not seem to happen to everyone, as I went and tested it just now and it looks fine for me... Even so, that does seem like a nasty bug, especially if the weekly has the same effect as the daily for those affected by the problem.

While some of the numbers you posted here might be different based on other factors, I do tend to run into problems where me just "bumping" into an emergency, gives me the completion (when someone else goes to do it) even if I do not hit the enemies. I can see how it can save people time, but with the bug you are describing...sheesh. That could mess up some people if left unfixed (probably already has for some) :/

If the developers do not see this first due to the time right now, then it is possible Zyra and/or erinnyes can help to try and get this reported.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Hey San, thanks for the detailed post. This may help to explain why some people might not have been gaining MP as posted in the other thread. One thing I would like to note is that this problem does not seem to happen to everyone, as I went and tested it just now and it looks fine for me... Even so, that does seem like a nasty bug, especially if the weekly has the same effect as the daily for those affected by the problem.

While some of the numbers you posted here might be different based on other factors, I do tend to run into problems where me just "bumping" into an emergency, gives me the completion (when someone else goes to do it) even if I do not hit the enemies. I can see how it can save people time, but with the bug you are describing...sheesh. That could mess up some people if left unfixed (probably already has for some) :/

If the developers do not see this first due to the time right now, then it is possible Zyra and/or erinnyes can help to try and get this reported.
    Weekly has the same problem if the 5th weekly is a non-grid emergency. Ask me how I know...

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Weekly has the same problem if the 5th weekly is a non-grid emergency. Ask me how I know...
    ouch sucks that it happens to the weekly too when last emergency completed is non-grid...

well, thanks for providing some clarification on that ICantAim.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Also, check to see if one of your Matrix Battery cells is capped. They cap every 25 levels. If one is then the MP you would have gained got turned into Chromatic Dust. You have to use that dust to buy an expander, then the contracts should start awarding MP again if you're not experiencing that bug.
    IGN: Alex Whitlock
    Platform: Xbox/NA
    Ego: 6000
    Clan: Extermination Crew

IGN: Whitlock
    Platform: PC/NA
    Ego: 56**
    Clan: Consortium

"You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."
    --Mad Sweeney--

No wonder I haven't been getting any points. Several bugs here:

1. Text doesn't clarify how to get MP points. This should be EVERYWHERE:

* In the Synergy Matrix page
    * In the Contracts, both in the Ark Hunter and Synthetic Genesis Technologies Descriptions.
    * In the Intel!!!!! How is this not even specific in the Intel!!!!

2. Wrong Emergencies are granting SGT Contract progress.

3. If the 5th Daily isn't a SGT progress, the Weekly doesn't grant MP points (or something like that, it's very confusing).

Mind, I still have absolutely no idea how this Matrix Synergy thing works, so all I'm doing is assigning the crystals and playing the game.

You'll have to explain how you're getting "three points" to begin with anyways. 1 daily = 500 MP. I've bought the core expander now, and the MP bar is 1,000 now, and can watch my MP actually go up by 500 every daily. I've kept a hard count:

1 base point, 10 points from the Recruit synergy, one weekly (the other weekly was 2500 MP and was auto-converted into dust that I bought the expander with) and ten dailies; plus six total duplicate Rough gems (25 MP as dust; a value too small to convert back to MP at the Lapidary, 225 as current MP, 500 more MP from four more duplicates, which plus today's daily, puts me at 26 core power now that the bar is 1,000 MP).

If you are seriously obtaining 3 core power from ONE daily, I'd need a video.
    | 4999 Power | 1280 Pursuit Rating | 27/31 Prototypes | 11/96 Flawless Synergy Crystals |