+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    For a brief moment, my weapon was using the correct stats (bear in mind I re-rolled for reload speed).

Now, THIS is what it should be:

The accuracy bonus is still not applying correctly there
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    The accuracy bonus is still not applying correctly there
    Yeah, just noticed that.

My reticle is wrong when I fire as well - really wide!

I just experienced this slow motion thing like 20 minutes ago on my low toon with an unmodded LMG and it seriously felt like I was never going to get the gun reloaded. Same happened with the shotty. Then, without warning I was reloading faster than that mail room alien in Men in Black and my fire rate was like shooting the Tempest. But as a blue 2600 LMG.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Zephkial please push a hotfix for this.

Look Im in a clan that has 80-100 daily players. Alot are irate at this last patch. I've told them to calm down and give you all time to fix it. Alot are fed up, and there really needs to be a hotfix patch today. If this goes into the weeked to many will quit. Some valor for putting up with this horrendous bugged patch may be in order also.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #25
    Hey peeps!

We are currently working on this issue, stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey peeps!

Thanks for the update. Do you think you could mention the action button bug too and see if that can get worked into the fix?

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey peeps!

Thanqx waiting fix online ♡

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #28
    After today's hotfix (we're back online now), please let us know if you're still having trouble with this.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    After today's hotfix (we're back online now), please let us know if you're still having trouble with this.
    Thanks Fasti.

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but the reload on my Philanthropist still seems to be a bit erratic and sluggish, particularly the animation. I'll play further to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Thanks Fasti.

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but the reload on my Philanthropist still seems to be a bit erratic and sluggish, particularly the animation. I'll play further to know for sure.
    do you have a reload roll on it?

I do encounter it too, but with no reload roll it is supposed to be 3-4 seconds I believe.

Glad to see the issue is no longer happening though...

As far as what our stats on weapons are supposed to be, I guess only time will tell if the issue can be fixed...if not, then... maybe future content can somewhat be balanced around this o.o idk...

either way, it's enough to have a good weekend on the game at least.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread