+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Any response on this issue?
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

I'll trade for one lol

T W O ? ?

... and for the price of a dozen blueberry scones and a pint of Java Chip Haagen Dazs? Lass, RNG simply thinks you are D R E A M Y !

Better tell DFO to keep you happy or RNGebuz is gonna swoop in to win you over!

Next observation:

... since you have T W O Limitless rigs... it's clear they aren't working since with 2 clear pills a day Elmoo should have been able to hack into the D13 code, find the problem, work out the code fixes within a day or two... THEN by simply analyzing the dynamics of Gamigo's inter-office memos find the right people to offer the perfect suggestions to so they not only accept your code solutions, but have the Limitless rig make all YOUR guns shoot Hot Pink lasers, simply as a thank you.

Fine, you may prefer to label it fuschia, and Liam, we'll just call it "magenta" to save you a post, even if magenta incorporates more red and is darker toned you plonker.

However, since all this hasn't happened, it's clear to me Limitless rigs don't work, yet.

Poor devs, short staffed trying to make two games work. I hope they fix this for you soon.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    T W O ? ?

... and for the price of a dozen blueberry scones and a pint of Java Chip Haagen Dazs? Lass, RNG simply thinks you are D R E A M Y !

Next observation:

... since you have T W O Limitless rigs... it's clear they aren't working since with 2 clear pills a day Elmoo should have been able to hack into the D13 code, find the problem, work out the code fixes within a day or two... THEN by simply analyzing the dynamics of Gamigo's inter-office memos find the right people to offer the perfect suggestions to so they not only accept your code solutions, but have the Limitless rig make all YOUR guns shoot Hot Pink lasers, simply as a thank you.

Fine, you may prefer to label it fuschia, and Liam, we'll just call it "magenta" to save you a post, even if magenta incorporates more red and is darker toned you plonker.

However, since all this hasn't happened, it's clear to me Limitless rigs don't work, yet.

Poor devs, short staffed trying to make two games work. I hope they fix this for you soon.
    OMFG xD This absolutely killed me hahaha! But yes please, making all my guns shoot a hot pink laser is definitely something i want implemented :P This must happen xD
    PC/NA

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    omfg xd this absolutely killed me hahaha! But yes please, making all my guns shoot a hot pink laser is definitely something i want implemented this must happen xd

it's a trap!!
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    T W O ? ?

Next observation:

I'll pretend you didnt insult me with such a term. btw...pink is pink.

XD! Firstly mister Llama Banana, Pink lasers are not a trap, its a must. I need this to feel complete.

Secondly, i feel like you and Babydahl are like a married couple here :P Its great XD
    PC/NA

PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    XD! Firstly mister Llama Banana, Pink lasers are not a trap, its a must. I need this to feel complete.

Secondly, i feel like you and Babydahl are like a married couple here :P Its great XD

preview.jpg
    i think both of them are BD tbh

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    Attachment 11704
    i think both of them are BD tbh
    Ahhhh! Such an amazing film xD
    PC/NA

PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K