+ Reply to Thread
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360

Lower Multiplayer PVP to 4 on 4 to start it up!

There is just not enough people to play pvp! You have to literally sit in the cue all day to be lucky to get in a game! If you lower it to 4 on 4 to start it up. There will be more games going on, and people will continue to play pvp.

they need to do something . ps4 na pvp is really dead . compared to ps3 na , which is still very active.

I think it's 3v3 on Oldfiance, right? We desperately need that change.

Thing is, people KNOW the PVP takes 16 to start. So even people who want to play PVP don't join often because they know it's rare to get a match going now. Reducing the number required to start would literally increase the number of people playing.
    | 4999 Power | 1285 Pursuit Rating | 27/31 Prototypes | 12/96 Flawless Synergy Crystals |

a few months ago they said , we would get a "pvp update" this month. which never happen. and still waiting.

I agree. Or make possible to start non SW pvp maps what need 8 people to start. And it will be great if you make possible to start private PvP match just for play with friends/clanmates with resources as payment.

Private PVP matches would be great on all platforms and games but with the private party option never working as intended on D13 for Warmaster I have zero faith.