+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Any word on whether a fix is coming in yet?

C'mon devs, there are more than enough reports about broken weapon behaviours, etc and you've been quiet for long enough.

Are you actually working on this?

The game is already bleeding players, but if you want to turn it into a flood, this keeping us in the dark is the right way to do it.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Well, I did update you guys about this: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-little-update

We are working on it and you will hear from us soon as to when the update will come out, so stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Well, I did update you guys about this: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-little-update

We are working on it and you will hear from us soon as to when the update will come out, so stay tuned!
    Oh come on be a little bit more specific. You must know what bugs are being worked on so i dont see why you are keeping it from us. We have been asking for fixes on some bugs since the original defiance and they have yet to have been fixed. Now D50 has some really major bugs and has done since its release and even more so since your last little update.

Saying the devs are working on a fix isnt good enough, never has been and never will be. What are they working on? You know if we knew what they was workign on we could maybe add a little input to help the devs out with knowing whats best for the game.

The more content you add will only cause more bugs and the older bugs gets pushed aside. Myself and many others have already stated, fix the base game first and then release new content. Also release minor hotfixes and patches every week or even every 2 weeks. Many other games do this and they all have to go through the same certification process as you do so you have no excuses.

Also whilst im here support has gone quiet again too.

The difference is many other games have larger teams as were Defiance doesn’t. Also consider that some bugs may be harder to track down. Especially when most players only post “this is broken, fix it” without any other details. This makes the job of finding these bugs a bit harder. Weapons perhaps not as much unless the bug causing weapon issue comes from a different part of the game. Also consider that when one bug is fixed it may cause a new bug to appear. I’m not saying we shouldn’t hold the team accountable or that we shouldn’t ask for more information on what is being worked on. But, how we do so should be better. I’m just as frustrated as many others and have also seen many players leave. But I also believe that things will get better.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I'm hoping things will get better, I've actually been having fun playing 2050 as of late... fingers crossed.

#MakeParadiseGreatAgain
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

I just want them to sort out the snail-pace reload - it's enough of a grind getting enough points to earn cores as it is.

Having to beat a hasty retreat to give yourself enough time to reload doesn't help matters.

I do enjoy the new daily tasks, though (it makes a change) - I just want to be able to use my weapons effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    The difference is many other games have larger teams as were Defiance doesn’t. Also consider that some bugs may be harder to track down. Especially when most players only post “this is broken, fix it” without any other details. This makes the job of finding these bugs a bit harder. Weapons perhaps not as much unless the bug causing weapon issue comes from a different part of the game. Also consider that when one bug is fixed it may cause a new bug to appear. I’m not saying we shouldn’t hold the team accountable or that we shouldn’t ask for more information on what is being worked on. But, how we do so should be better. I’m just as frustrated as many others and have also seen many players leave. But I also believe that things will get better.
    I really get what you are saying but they obviously dont listen to us even when we do go into detail about bugs. Look at how many times we said the Turkey gun was one shotting things and all they did was decrease the amount of turkeys and give them more damage. It wasnt until they actualy tested it themselves that they saw that the turleys were broken. I know there was a mastery bug at the time of release of the turkey gun but that should have still listen to us when we was reporting issues with the gun. The game was running fine after they fixed turkey gun and then they released a hotfix that broke weapons and they are still broken now and we have had nothing from them apart from the old 'the devs are woking on bugs'. Im sorry but thats not good enough.

And bugs that have been around from original defiance should have been fixed before release. There is no excuse for them to still be present in the game. If they cant fix them they should employ someone who can.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    We are not mentioning the bug fixes for now as we do not want to create high hopes as some things may take longer to fix. Please be understanding of this. Should there be more updates I will let you know immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    We are not mentioning the bug fixes for now as we do not want to create high hopes as some things may take longer to fix. Please be understanding of this. Should there be more updates I will let you know immediately.
    just missed saying, example trophies

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    I think we have mentioned this before, but we do have a couple of trophy/achievement fixes already complete. They require full client builds which means full console certification passes. This takes time, but you can expect them in our next major update.