+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Zero Score Bug, No Raw/fragment gulanite

    Not sure if it has been reported or not however, its an annoying bug. This bug prevent you from getting any score. No matter what you participate in arkfall, siege, daily etc. No score; no Raw Gulanite, No Fragment Gulanite either. Several friends and clan members had been experiencing this bug. The only way we been getting around this bug, is by closing application, and changing to second character participate on arkfall and score, then change back to main character. However the bug seems to return after a few days.

  2. #2
    Maybe this LINK can fix your problem.

  3. #3
    Thanks, Laughing Grass I did try it but it comes back
    I filled a ticket, now I guessing I'll have get in line of the long list of unanswered ticket, haven't heard from erinnyes concerning this bug
    My guess I'll get the same reply, thanks for the report, most of these are a known issue that will most likely be addressed with the next big update. Key words (most likely) these don't really assure anything.

  4. #4

    A fix for this.

    We found this to be an ip issue when you jump to someone on another server. The fix that works on the ps4 is power down your system for 30 seconds. After doing that you should be getting raw gulanite again.

  5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Defiance Dev Zephkial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    588
    Thanks you for the report, Arkhunter. We are aware of this bug already and are working to have a fix included in our next update.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    We found this to be an ip issue when you jump to someone on another server. The fix that works on the ps4 is power down your system for 30 seconds. After doing that you should be getting raw gulanite again.
    This bug has been around for a while now. Best way to fix this is just to go and get at least a bronze medal on any hotshot and the scoring bug will be fixed.

  7. #7
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,527
    this bug has been around for years , on ps3 na . and its still going on ps3 as well. and will it get fixed?

  8. #8
    Would like to thanks everybody, for making an attempt
    to help, while we wait for the hotfix/patch, tyvm to all
    arkhunter, however the bug keep coming back and it's getting annoying, I'm wondering if we going to get some sort of compensation, given the fact we are missing out on lots of raw/fragment gulenate reward. Would that be to much to ask?

  9. #9
    Member Ryu Soba JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    this bug has been around for years , on ps3 na . and its still going on ps3 as well. and will it get fixed?
    the bug on PS3 has same results but is caused by something different.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

  10. #10
    Member Ryu Soba JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
    Would like to thanks everybody, for making an attempt
    to help, while we wait for the hotfix/patch, tyvm to all
    arkhunter, however the bug keep coming back and it's getting annoying, I'm wondering if we going to get some sort of compensation, given the fact we are missing out on lots of raw/fragment gulenate reward. Would that be to much to ask?
    Ive had this happen more than a few times. When it does, like suggested above, I go to a minigame like Dark Harvest, you’ll need to play through it. Don’t abandon it. I noticed if you abandon a minigame this happens. It also happens when you do the preemptive strike pistol minigame. When I notice it, I go to dark harvest and play 1 round. I usually notice if the banner at the top shows me doing an activity I’m not. Like, it will read preemptive strike even though I’m in an arkfall. After I do the Dark harvest, I’ll go to an arkfall, I’ll open my map, then close it. You should start seeing score.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts