Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Report to the proper authorities

Who can I report this to? I know I am going to be told this is not the proper location for this post, but WHAT RECOURSE DO I HAVE???? The customer service has been horrible and they have outright taken my money. 31 days on this ticket and 84 on the original. 105 days and I have only received 2 automated emails.
    My back story;

The new ticket (#1191416) opened as requested because the issue was not resolved when they just closed my last one because they could not mange the ticket volume. Keep in mind actual screen captures of everything from their own store were provided.
    Request #1191416 Purchasing Issues - Did Not Receive What Was Purchased
    February 05, 2019 21:47

I re-opened this request as instructed via email when they just closed my original request. I opened ticket 1157492 11 on Nov 6th, 2018 and the only response I received was one that indicated they have high ticket volume and to be patient, which was a few weeks after I opened the ticket. Since then, there have been no additional status updates, communications, or responses to my 9 email requests over 84 days when they just closed it. The customer service provided to resolve my issue has been unacceptable.

MY ISSUE
    I purchased two items from your in game shop, the “Buy one loadout and get a second one free” pack and the “Grim Samhain Pack”. Examples of both of these can be seen in the attached screenshots.
    First - I only received 1 additional loadout pack taking me from 2 to the current 3 loadouts I have in game.
    Second - In the description of the Grim Samhain Pack it said;
    "Only available during the Hulker Hell event! Get it now before it's gone! Contains:
    - Samhain Cavalier outfit (which I did receive)
    - Two exclusive Halloween themed glowing weapon (and it only said weapon, I did not leave out the "s"). I did not receive any weapons...only 2 WEAPON SKINS. Again, don't care about the looks. I wanted actual weapons
    - Brand new Vehicle - TMW Raven (Black/Orange TMW Falcon Hoverbike)" (which I did receive)
    • I had no interest in the outfit as a long time player I have 50 and use maybe 3.
    • The new TMW is a re-skinned version of the other 2 I already have and don't use.

I like the rare weapons, good or not. I thought I was purchasing 2 weapons as it stated, not skins.
    Acceptable options to me at this time are;
    1. The addition of one loadout I am still owed.
    2. Either you can remove the items from the Grim Samhain Pack I purchased and provided a full refund, or provide 2 weapons as promised. About the only prototypes I don’t have already are the Atomizer and the Vulcan. Or as a last resort the equivalent refund in store BITS.

Please let me know how you will proceed and if you have any questions for me.

Samhain Pack came with weapon skins. Not weapons. However, the buy two for the price of one should have given you two loadouts in total, now one. Perhaps you can reply to the email saying it was closed asking why it was closed if it wasn’t resolved. Or you can message a CM privately here with you support ticket number and ask them to look into it. Maybe they will. Good luck.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

I could be wrong but I remember looking at this pack a few times and decided not to buy it! I think it was just 2 skins for 2 specific guns that gave them a red glow. I like collecting rare guns too, but I dont think that was the case. I think it was only 2 skins, a useless outfit, and a reskined vehicle that I would never use. I also dont remember the buy one load out get one free. There was something like that with the inventory space, where you got some extra bonus inventory space for free. In my opinion there is no need for more than 2 or even 3 load out spots. Just to add one more thing. Those weapon skins that you got are pretty cool, and you don't loose them even if you break the guns down. So you kinda got something cool out of the deal. Good luck with your tickets.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello!

Your previous ticket appears to be closed because it was merged into a similar request. It will get resolved soon, so please remain patient.

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello!

Your previous ticket appears to be closed because it was merged into a similar request. It will get resolved soon, so please remain patient.

Z.
    @Zyra The guy submitted a ticket with your customer support LAST YEAR in November of 2018, which was then closed due to poor customer support 84 days later. He then resubmitted his ticket in February of 2019 and 31 days later is still waiting for his ticket to be resolved, plus 4 days since his original post regarding his issue, that's 119 days and counting.

Even if you ignored his previous support ticket submitted back in Nov 2018 up until that point when he had to resubmit his ticket (he waited 84 days), he has still been waiting for 31 days (and counting) on his second customer support ticket submitted this past Feb 2019. Lets add another 4 days since his original post making his wait time 35 days for this second ticket alone.

Your insensitive response and I quote you "It will get resolved soon, so please remain patient" is an exemplary example of how not to customer support. I think its fair to say he's been patient long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithova View Post
    @Zyra The guy submitted a ticket with your customer support LAST YEAR in November of 2018, which was then closed due to poor customer support 84 days later. He then resubmitted his ticket in February of 2019 and 31 days later is still waiting for his ticket to be resolved, plus 4 days since his original post regarding his issue, that's 119 days and counting.

Even if you ignored his previous support ticket submitted back in Nov 2018 up until that point when he had to resubmit his ticket (he waited 84 days), he has still been waiting for 31 days (and counting) on his second customer support ticket submitted this past Feb 2019. Lets add another 4 days since his original post making his wait time 35 days for this second ticket alone.

Your insensitive response and I quote you "It will get resolved soon, so please remain patient" is an exemplary example of how not to customer support. I think its fair to say he's been patient long enough.
    LOL, it's more than the delay to return something bought on amazon. Do you imagine if amazon didn't send the stuff you bought until the delay to return it was expired?

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    LOL, it's more than the delay to return something bought on amazon. Do you imagine if amazon didn't send the stuff you bought until the delay to return it was expired?
    Huh? Not sure what you are trying to say or compare to here. This isn't really an exchange, more of a refund request.

I DO think that more customer service people need to be hired to combat the obvious backlog of tickets. I don't think I've seen ever seen a trouble ticket sit in a queue for as long as this since I was in the military waiting on contracts to be approved/awarded. This is BAD.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithova View Post

Merged tickets appear as "closed".

I'm not insensitive at all, I get it - it's a long time. But as previously stated in several ticket announcement updates this a process ongoing longer than we had liked to as well. Hence my plead for patience.

Merged tickets appear as "closed".

I'm not insensitive at all, I get it - it's a long time. But as previously stated in several ticket announcement updates this a process ongoing longer than we had liked to as well. Hence my plead for patience.
    First how about rather than pleading for more patience from someone who has been waiting 120 days now your CS peeps resolve the original poster's ticket. Also yes you did tell the guy (Kosman) to remain patient in your initial response, that's an insensitive response given the length of time that has passed something even you admit is a long time. Now you're pleading for patience.

What's troubling here is that you've focused first on implying I called you as a person insensitive when I never did. I stated your initial response is insensitive and it is. Your second response also doesn't help anything. I can see this exchange is not helping either so I'll end my part here.

Hello!

Z.
    Wow! You should go back to training. Empathy goes a long way.

Trash response.