Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosman View Post
    Who can I report this to? I know I am going to be told this is not the proper location for this post, but WHAT RECOURSE DO I HAVE???? The customer service has been horrible and they have outright taken my money. 31 days on this ticket and 84 on the original. 105 days and I have only received 2 automated emails.
    My back story;

The new ticket (#1191416) opened as requested because the issue was not resolved when they just closed my last one because they could not mange the ticket volume. Keep in mind actual screen captures of everything from their own store were provided.
    Request #1191416 Purchasing Issues - Did Not Receive What Was Purchased
    February 05, 2019 21:47

I re-opened this request as instructed via email when they just closed my original request. I opened ticket 1157492 11 on Nov 6th, 2018 and the only response I received was one that indicated they have high ticket volume and to be patient, which was a few weeks after I opened the ticket. Since then, there have been no additional status updates, communications, or responses to my 9 email requests over 84 days when they just closed it. The customer service provided to resolve my issue has been unacceptable.

MY ISSUE
    I purchased two items from your in game shop, the “Buy one loadout and get a second one free” pack and the “Grim Samhain Pack”. Examples of both of these can be seen in the attached screenshots.
    First - I only received 1 additional loadout pack taking me from 2 to the current 3 loadouts I have in game.
    Second - In the description of the Grim Samhain Pack it said;
    "Only available during the Hulker Hell event! Get it now before it's gone! Contains:
    - Samhain Cavalier outfit (which I did receive)
    - Two exclusive Halloween themed glowing weapon (and it only said weapon, I did not leave out the "s"). I did not receive any weapons...only 2 WEAPON SKINS. Again, don't care about the looks. I wanted actual weapons
    - Brand new Vehicle - TMW Raven (Black/Orange TMW Falcon Hoverbike)" (which I did receive)
    • I had no interest in the outfit as a long time player I have 50 and use maybe 3.
    • The new TMW is a re-skinned version of the other 2 I already have and don't use.

I like the rare weapons, good or not. I thought I was purchasing 2 weapons as it stated, not skins.
    Acceptable options to me at this time are;
    1. The addition of one loadout I am still owed.
    2. Either you can remove the items from the Grim Samhain Pack I purchased and provided a full refund, or provide 2 weapons as promised. About the only prototypes I don’t have already are the Atomizer and the Vulcan. Or as a last resort the equivalent refund in store BITS.

Please let me know how you will proceed and if you have any questions for me.

You should handle this in two ways.
    1. Call you local police department and report it as fraud. If you paid for something that you bought online, and you did not receive it, that is a crime.
    2. Call your credit card company and find out what you need to get your money back and send them a copy of the police report.
    On a side note, committing a crime across telecommunication lines can add additional charges, and may incur the wrath for the FCC.

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    I DO think that more customer service people need to be hired to combat the obvious backlog of tickets. I don't think I've seen ever seen a trouble ticket sit in a queue for as long as this since I was in the military waiting on contracts to be approved/awarded. This is BAD.
    The community managers have been/are helping out the support team when it comes to tickets.

As to whether or not more people will be required to handle the massive task...only time will tell.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

So how many tickets are there that are still open. I put two tickets in during the Last event. Purchased two guns and didnt get them. Then after the event one gun showed up but it was power level 1 with no plans to replicate it. So I put another ticket in. I'm wondering where I'm at in line. It's like when you go renew your drivers licence and the line is out the door, and you finally make it in and take a ticket from the round thing on the wall and it's like 675 and you look on the wall and there on 299. Is that how it is. Are we talking hundreds of tickets, thousands. Can you fill us in on this opperation.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by KindOfCat View Post
    You should handle this in two ways.
    1. Call you local police department and report it as fraud. If you paid for something that you bought online, and you did not receive it, that is a crime.
    2. Call your credit card company and find out what you need to get your money back and send them a copy of the police report.
    On a side note, committing a crime across telecommunication lines can add additional charges, and may incur the wrath for the FCC.
    Not sure where this guy get his information because his response will not get you anywhere and threaten to get the police to involve that's not how RMA (return merchandise authorization) process work anyway. Police does not deal with with financial purchase or return. If you truly wish to press legal action, which you should not because the cost of lawyer up will outweigh your return. If you truly wish to settle the matter in legal setting, then take it to the small claims court, which handle any dispute that has legal monetary value of less than $10,000 USD or use mediation at small claim's court. Second of all, it is not a "crime", it is a misrepresentation of purchase or products.
    My response to your issue regarding your purchase is contact your credit card company, and fill a dispute of charge against the seller and have them refund the purchase. Provide the credit card company with evidence of your purchase, what was promised, and what did you actually received. Provide as much supporting documents as possible, including pictures, receipt, etc. It is the correct steps if you wish to get your money refunded.

Here is the problem/repercussion I foresee if you file a dispute/back charge.
    1. Gambingo/Trion could possibility block future purchase associated with the credit card.
    2. They could also prevent the account from making any form of purchase via credit cards, paypal, or any form of payment.
    3.The worst case scenario is that they disable/block your account/access to the game all together via IP ban or block, which you will lose every item/contents you have purchased in the past.

My two cents to the subject is wait until someone resolve your ticket or disregard it in hope someone eventually get around to work on your ticket.

You do know there has been this thing called a merger going on, right? They are aware of your problem, but at the time there is much gong on and I am sure they are spread thin as it is.

Yes it sucks to have to wait, but please keep in mind people have been waiting months to trying to get their missing keys, which now becomes even more complicated for support because keys are not around any more. Support has to leave through so !uch back log of tickets, that one of my friends just got his resolved and he submitted his at launch.

You got the two weapon skins from the other pack, so this is taken care of.

As of now, you are missing 1 free loadout.

Maybe they are prioritizing tickets? Ifthey are then I would have to assume that the 1 free loadout would be near the bottom. I am not belittling your situation or implying that someone else's purchases are more important than others. Just that if they are priority based a free load out would rank near the bottom as opposed to someone loosing $100 worth of keys.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Keep in mind people have been waiting months to trying to get their missing keys, which now becomes even more complicated for support because keys are not around any more.
    5 keys were converted into 125 Purified Gulanite.
    125 ÷ 5 = 25 Purified Gulanite = 1 key.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Grass View Post
    5 keys were converted into 125 Purified Gulanite.
    125 ÷ 5 = 25 Purified Gulanite = 1 key.
    Nice of someone to show the math... never was my favorite subject. XD
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Nice of someone to show the quick math.
    Skrrrrahh.

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #19
    Hello everyone,

There was no fraud committed here. The Grim Simhain Pack did indeed say 2 glowing weapon skins. There was nothing wrong with the transaction either, the player in question has, in fact, received everything the pack offered.

The customer support team is doing their best to make sure that your tickets are being handled and we thank you for your patience.

Having said that, I will be closing this thread.

Erinnyes