+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    try it in pvp. you dont have to aim . just throw one close to a player and its a one shot kill. and you cant roll off the effects.
    So, ywe have to Nerf grenades now? Pvp is the worst thing to happen In this game, as they want everything nerfed that kills them.

Have you seen a real grenade? They have a good size radius. Please stop asking for nerds because they are useful in pvp. I guess halo sticky grenades shouldn't 1hko anyone and only remove shields, to make the whiners happy?
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Are you using a rebel shield? That could be why those fire nades are downing you in pvp. You know, because grenades.

I used my grenade often in pve and don’t see an issue. I avoid pvp like a plague.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    So, ywe have to Nerf grenades now? Pvp is the worst thing to happen In this game, as they want everything nerfed that kills them.

Have you seen a real grenade? They have a good size radius. Please stop asking for nerds because they are useful in pvp. I guess halo sticky grenades shouldn't 1hko anyone and only remove shields, to make the whiners happy?
    im not asking for nerds, if you have issues with what i post . you can always block me. im not going stop posting .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Are you using a rebel shield? That could be why those fire nades are downing you in pvp. You know, because grenades.

I used my grenade often in pve and don’t see an issue. I avoid pvp like a plague.
    my shield has nothing to do with. this. if im facing you and you threw a nade to your right it shouldnt hit me right? or if you throw a nade and i dodge it and it never hit me, and i seen where it land way way behind me . it shouldnt hit right? and its not just the fire nades doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    my shield has nothing to do with. this. if im facing you and you threw a nade to your right it shouldnt hit me right? or if you throw a nade and i dodge it and it never hit me, and i seen where it land way way behind me . it shouldnt hit right? and its not just the fire nades doing it.
    I never said I had a problem, or tell you to stop posting, so keep doing you.

Yes, your shield has everything to do with it. If you wear armor corrosive will kill t, if you wear rebel fire will kill you, if you have shield,shock will take care of it.
    Blast radius is what's getting you, or someone else is throwing a grenade at you. Nano ones do seem to have a larger radius, but nothing game breaking. It's been like this since D13.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Why is everyone worrying about something as trivial as grenade radius, when our weapons are still broken?

I'd rather have my reload times and weapon behavior back to normal, as that's what's really starting to p!ss me off.

Plus, those dailys where you need grenade kills would be a pain in the backside if they were nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Why is everyone worrying about something as trivial as grenade radius, when our weapons are still broken?

I'd rather have my reload times and weapon behavior back to normal, as that's what's really starting to p!ss me off.

Plus, those dailys where you need grenade kills would be a pain in the backside if they were nerfed.

Couldn't have said it any better. +1

the shield i wear doesnt effect the blast radius . well it would seem that more than a few type of nades show up with the pyro icon when die from tick damage. there isnt anyone else around . and on ps3 . the radius isnt this extreme .

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Didn't think of this earlier, but yeah... totally correct.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Didn't think of this earlier, but yeah... totally correct.
    funny a nade cant kill me in pve.