+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member Ryu Soba JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,254

    Arkfall Boss Infinite health. PS4

    PS4 NA

    Just did an arkfall near Top Notch. Was Dark matter. Got the Monolith down to a sliver of health then nothing. Every player was shooting at him and he was just an infinite bullet sponge. About 30 minutes of game play start of ark to bug and all for nothing.

    This has also occurred on hellbug hellion arkfalls. This is a very resent bug I’ve only noticed it with in the last week.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

  2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager erinnyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    98
    Hey,

    Thanks for reporting this. It could have been a little glitch but if it does keep occurring, please let us know.

  3. #3
    This happened on Mario day (Mar10) with hellion mouth one (also near top notch i think). Last mouth had a scratch of hp left & wouldn't die. Earlier that day a dm major wouldn't down final location after all 5 minors were done (think that was by overpass)

    PS4/NA

  4. #4
    Member Ryu Soba JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey,

    Thanks for reporting this. It could have been a little glitch but if it does keep occurring, please let us know.

    Hey,

    Thanks for the reply. Yes, this has happened a few times at hellbug arkfalls as well as the dark matter arks. Just as the other commentor explained. The boss gets down to near 0 health but won’t die. This issue is not consistent though. Meaning it’s not every arkfall of these types.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

  5. #5
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    626
    just saw this happen again with a hellion maw in san francisco.









    I tried using different weapons, classes, synergies, and abilities to see if I could find a way to get it unbugged... to no avail

    Also, it was already glitched when I traveled to the area, so I have no idea if it happened on its own, or was triggered by a certain effect from something... :/

    Definitely seems to be an inconsistent issue though...from what I have noticed anyways. If I see it happen anymore, I can try to share some further details...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

  6. #6
    Member David Irwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    just saw this happen again with a hellion maw in san francisco.









    I tried using different weapons, classes, synergies, and abilities to see if I could find a way to get it unbugged... to no avail

    Also, it was already glitched when I traveled to the area, so I have no idea if it happened on its own, or was triggered by a certain effect from something... :/

    Definitely seems to be an inconsistent issue though...from what I have noticed anyways. If I see it happen anymore, I can try to share some further details...
    This is still occuring was just at an arkfall like this near muir
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

  7. #7
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    626
    seems to be happening a few times a day on PS4 NA :/

    just happened again in Madera near Happy Pow Farms.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Deep in space
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    seems to be happening a few times a day on PS4 NA :/

    just happened again in Madera near Happy Pow Farms.
    Yes, as soon as the major spawned I went at it. FOR NOTHING! Cause it glitched out on us. I rather they take their sweet time working on next big update (as long as things go smooth) than to rush and push out the big update creating more messes. I ran out of patience with this continuous bs. I think I need a break, wait it out til the next big update. I'll just hop on to do the ark hunter weekly if it's even possible with the rate of bs incoming
    ♪Aventura - Un Beso♪

    Defiance 2050:


    PS4-NA
    IGN: Kuraokami
    Primary: The Tempest
    Secondary: M212 Demon
    Class: Engineer
    Title: Cosmonaut


    The Elder Scrolls Online:


    PS4-NA
    IGN: Izuminokami
    Class: Sorcerer
    Title: Stormproof
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Breton
    Role: Magicka DPS

  9. #9
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Blackwater Saloon
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    I think I need a break, wait it out til the next big update.
    Yeah... I've been on a break from 2050 the past week or so, zero rage whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    I'll just hop on to do the ark hunter weekly if it's even possible with the rate of bs incoming
    Wish I had your level of resolve.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Deep in space
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Yeah... I've been on a break from 2050 the past week or so, zero rage whatsoever.



    Wish I had your level of resolve.
    It's at least worth it to hop on to do the grid daily for a 0.01% chance at a flawless crystal. I'll patiently wait for the next big update. Btw, Conan Exiles is a really fun game
    ♪Aventura - Un Beso♪

    Defiance 2050:


    PS4-NA
    IGN: Kuraokami
    Primary: The Tempest
    Secondary: M212 Demon
    Class: Engineer
    Title: Cosmonaut


    The Elder Scrolls Online:


    PS4-NA
    IGN: Izuminokami
    Class: Sorcerer
    Title: Stormproof
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Breton
    Role: Magicka DPS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts