+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pursuits, difficult or impossible?

I am a player of few hours a day at night and some other weekend or free days.
    The truth is that since the beginning of the game I have two weapons with great potential to reach the third part of his pursuit (shotgun lvl 43 - rocket launcher lvl 44), the others oscillate in the 25 down and making calculations to carry 50 all the weapons will need a couple of years.
    On the other hand I thought that thanks to the broken weapons I lost the possibility of killing some bosses, and lately even participating in the last shot sometimes does not count the kill, so I counted some few deaths over 600 that the pursuit demands (Progenitor / Monolith / Motherload), (at this rate I will need a couple of years).
    Those same years are the ones that it would take me to get my Formula 1 driver title if I get the gold in the Happy Pow races by avoiding the obstacles in my paper car.
    I know of clans that have had to use Poultromancer op (x 4) plus clan boost to get gold from Defiant few (maybe I'm wrong and I need a more fast and effective command group), so far I did not see any video that shows that it is possible to the normal way to get Gold in Kenn Docs.
    Finally I get tired of asking here and in the livestream and apparently the pvp pursuit will still be incomplete since freigth yard has not yet been enabled (I hope this does not take years).

P.s .: Pic of my classic Defiance pursuit + 2 dlc, I know it must be difficult, but do not make it impossible, do not forget that we resort to the pursuit when there is no new content.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Impossible complete pursuits like:
    Kent doks in Defiant few (not enought mobs)
    Madera heat (You can complete if you are super lucky)
    Pvp maps like waterfront, observatory and another, cause you can't start it and cause pvp is dead.
    You never complete achivements what needs 600 bosses.
    And other and other...

Kent Docks is possible, just kind of a pain. See my post here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2153901

But yeah, a lot of pursuits aren't tracking / aren't feasible / aren't possible. Weapon skills need to not take years, kill amounts for weapons/enemies need to be severely reduced, missing content like Capture and Hold needs to be added, boss trackers need to be on-hit progress rather than on-kill progress. Everything else is *mostly* fine.
    | 4999 Power | 1285 Pursuit Rating | 27/31 Prototypes | 12/96 Flawless Synergy Crystals |

level 100 to max out a weapons skill is just crazy .

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    level 100 to max out weapons skill is just crazy .
    Thankfully, only level 50 is required for pursuits. Level 100 is just...something more I suppose.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Thankfully, only level 50 is required for pursuits. Level 100 is just...something more I suppose.
    Unfortunately to complete "Snipe from the Shadows III" you need 50 k deaths with Bolt Action and another 50 k with semi auto, and die of boredom in the attempt

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    level 100 to max out weapons skill is just crazy .
    I have level 100 rocket launchers But to be fair its possibly the easiest weapon due to the amount of damage it does

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    I have Gold on all defiance few arenas. As far as getting gold on Kent docks. You will need the boost active, or be in a clan that someone activates it. I would just wait to they activate it again for everyone. Everyone having a turkey gun really helps out too, but it is not necessary. The last time they activated it for everyone, I made sure to tell everyone in our clan to get them all done if they didn't have them gold. If you play on Xbox one I could probably help you with that one. We have members that buy boosts all the time. With a good team and the boost active, this is quick and easy. There is also a work around to get gold on Kent docks, but it is very time consuming, and you need alot of people to help out.
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    I have Gold on all defiance few arenas. As far as getting gold on Kent docks. You will need the boost active, or be in a clan that someone activates it. I would just wait to they activate it again for everyone. Everyone having a turkey gun really helps out too, but it is not necessary. The last time they activated it for everyone, I made sure to tell everyone in our clan to get them all done if they didn't have them gold. If you play on Xbox one I could probably help you with that one. We have members that buy boosts all the time. With a good team and the boost active, this is quick and easy. There is also a work around to get gold on Kent docks, but it is very time consuming, and you need alot of people to help out.
    Ps4, ty anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Ps4, ty anyway
    I'll help anytime & I'm sure we can get 2 other clanmates to pitch in
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak