Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For the CM:Reporting a player for harassment

I am sick of being accused of cheating by a few people on Xbox one eu. I have submitted multiple tickets about this with screenshots attatched and not heard nothing back from support. I dont see how and why its allowed for them to be able to keep getting away with this. Also these people will constantly kick my fellow clan mates out fo coop maps just because they are in my clan.

Can anyone look into this and please do something about it.
    Latest ticket number 1198074

Lol You a filed multiple tickets because people are accusing you of cheating! No wonder why the back log of tickets is so long. I highly doubt there going to do anything for you. You are just wasting your time. Best thing to do is mute and block these people. If your not doing anything wronge why do you care what anyone else thinks about you. You can also report to Xbox, you would probably have a better chance doing that. Also if your tired of getting kicked from coop, just go in as a full clan, or with friends. Problem solved. They have way more problems to worry about then you getting harrased or kicked from coops.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this in-game. Customer support will get back to you regarding the situation with the appropriate actions.

Erinnyes

It’s funny because the guys that accuse you, use one shot glitches like the recent atomizer glitch which is technically cheating but defend it when confronted. I even got muted by one of them when I gave examples of him “cheating”

Hi

It is true that to be insulted all the time by the elite legion Ark clan because we finish first in the rankings is good!then stop insulting people for nothing and it will go better

2pac. No one insults you. We don’t just sit there and take digs at you. You use glitched to gain an advantage. No one is bthered that you’re clan gets first because 80% of the time it’s ALE that gets first place anyway

I don’t use any advantage I just have my character 5000 with a 5000 atomizer and ionic synergy thoroughly, and it’s not my fault that not everyone else does, but I’m not the only one being insulted by the clan in question and we have screenshots that prove it and this since the Turkey so don’t talk about what you don’t know!

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAc View Post
    I don’t use any advantage I just have my character 5000 with a 5000 atomizer and ionic synergy thoroughly, and it’s not my fault that not everyone else does, but I’m not the only one being insulted by the clan in question and we have screenshots that prove it and this since the Turkey so don’t talk about what you don’t know!
    Lets start shall we. You and your little friends have been making up stories bout me saying my guns are power level 5200 for months even though i have sent you screenshots you still feel the need to keep saying in zone chat that i am glitching and cheating. If you knew anything about this game when the Hulker Hell update hapened a major bug started known as the mastery bug where and pre update gun would get every single bonus from every gun in your inventory. I have explained this multiple times in zone chat but all you keep spamming is that i have 5200 weapons and that why things was being 1 shotted.

Now think about this, and what makes your accusations so stupid. 200 extra power on any weapon is not enough extra to be able to one shot bosses, never has been and never will be. Have you not noticed since the colony courtship update that the mastery bug doesnt exist anymore meaning my guns behave just like everyone elses (well apart from the current bug in game that causes random stats to keep changing but thats another issue). Would still love to know where you got this 5200 stories from. Seriously go and buy to guns, upgrade one to max and leave the other as it is. Now go and compare the dmg stats. Lol 200 power doesnt make the gun have amzing dmg stats. You really should read up on how the enemy scaling works (or should i say doesnt work) in this game.

And now lets talk about the leaderboard. The leaderboards dont mean who is the best player, again never have and never will. If you understand how the scoring in the game works its easy to finsh top every time without trying too much. Coop leaderboards are purely based on dmg done to enemies whereas arkfalls and sieges are based off score. And this is where i come to use using broken guns to get scores. Before the turkey gun was introduced never saw you near the top of any leaderboard, it was only when you realised you could spam turkeys without moving to get kills you started appearing near ther top. And onto now with the current bug in the game which is causing overload on the atomizer to behave like it used to at release where its 1 shotting anything within the radius. Its amazing that you have now started using the Atomizer isnt it? But yet you still feel the need to scream and shout about me having guns at 5200 in zone chat.

And now to you being insulted. For months and months you have accused me of cheating and glitching and by the way i have screenshots from everytime you said i was using 5200 weapons so you cant hide away from the fact you have been accusing me for months and months. You say you have videos of me glitching using my 5200 weapons and you have posted them on twitter. These vidoes are from before the colony courtship update so the mastery bug was still present. Your latest accusations about me STILL cheating are from yesterday morning but you muted me in zone chat so i cant defend myself. You seem to forget i know alot of people from different clans and they all send me the screenshots of your pathetic accusations in zone chat.

And you say you dont do things to gain an advantage. Want me to post post multiple screenshots of you and your little friends gaining an advantage by using crusaders blitz ability to get to really high points at certain sieges so you can just sit and spam the pumpkin patch at the enemy spawns??

Edit: 2 sieges been to today. Both sieages you are hiding in high areas so no enemy can hit you. But you dont use things to your advantage. Screenshots to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Lets start shall we. You and your little friends have been making up stories bout me saying my guns are power level 5200 for months even though i have sent you screenshots you still feel the need to keep saying in zone chat that i am glitching and cheating. If you knew anything about this game when the Hulker Hell update hapened a major bug started known as the mastery bug where and pre update gun would get every single bonus from every gun in your inventory. I have explained this multiple times in zone chat but all you keep spamming is that i have 5200 weapons and that why things was being 1 shotted.

Now think about this, and what makes your accusations so stupid. 200 extra power on any weapon is not enough extra to be able to one shot bosses, never has been and never will be. Have you not noticed since the colony courtship update that the mastery bug doesnt exist anymore meaning my guns behave just like everyone elses (well apart from the current bug in game that causes random stats to keep changing but thats another issue). Would still love to know where you got this 5200 stories from. Seriously go and buy to guns, upgrade one to max and leave the other as it is. Now go and compare the dmg stats. Lol 200 power doesnt make the gun have amzing dmg stats. You really should read up on how the enemy scaling works (or should i say doesnt work) in this game.

And now lets talk about the leaderboard. The leaderboards dont mean who is the best player, again never have and never will. If you understand how the scoring in the game works its easy to finsh top every time without trying too much. Coop leaderboards are purely based on dmg done to enemies whereas arkfalls and sieges are based off score. And this is where i come to use using broken guns to get scores. Before the turkey gun was introduced never saw you near the top of any leaderboard, it was only when you realised you could spam turkeys without moving to get kills you started appearing near ther top. And onto now with the current bug in the game which is causing overload on the atomizer to behave like it used to at release where its 1 shotting anything within the radius. Its amazing that you have now started using the Atomizer isnt it? But yet you still feel the need to scream and shout about me having guns at 5200 in zone chat.

And now to you being insulted. For months and months you have accused me of cheating and glitching and by the way i have screenshots from everytime you said i was using 5200 weapons so you cant hide away from the fact you have been accusing me for months and months. You say you have videos of me glitching using my 5200 weapons and you have posted them on twitter. These vidoes are from before the colony courtship update so the mastery bug was still present. Your latest accusations about me STILL cheating are from yesterday morning but you muted me in zone chat so i cant defend myself. You seem to forget i know alot of people from different clans and they all send me the screenshots of your pathetic accusations in zone chat.

And you say you dont do things to gain an advantage. Want me to post post multiple screenshots of you and your little friends gaining an advantage by using crusaders blitz ability to get to really high points at certain sieges so you can just sit and spam the pumpkin patch at the enemy spawns??

Edit: 2 sieges been to today. Both sieages you are hiding in high areas so no enemy can hit you. But you dont use things to your advantage. Screenshots to follow
    I don’t give a damn about being first unlike your kid clan and as far as the Turkey or the atomizers is concerned, it doesn’t change the fact that you were videotaped killing a boss in 2 moves how did you explain that? If you have nothing to blame for you crying with your little dog dogs, then now you’re left at the top of the standings like when you play with kids, and I’ll end up on the fact that if your clan continues to insult I send a complaint to Microsoft with all the screenshots of insult

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAc View Post
    I don’t give a damn about being first unlike your kid clan and as far as the Turkey or the atomizers is concerned, it doesn’t change the fact that you were videotaped killing a boss in 2 moves how did you explain that? If you have nothing to blame for you crying with your little dog dogs, then now you’re left at the top of the standings like when you play with kids, and I’ll end up on the fact that if your clan continues to insult I send a complaint to Microsoft with all the screenshots of insult
    OMG as i have stated many many time before me one shotting bosses was down to the mastery bug. All i needed to do was stand close to anything and reload my gun. It could have been any gun, even power level 1. But according to you its because im using 5200 weapons. LOL. HOW AFTER ALL THIS TIME CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE MASTERY BUG FFS?

I couldnt control what was happening. I had to reload my guns at some point. Whereas you and all your little turkey spammers chose to use a broken gun and still then even when you knew it was you that was one shotting all enemies you still tried to blame me even after the mastery bug had been patched.

Im using the exact same guns now and dont one shot things so explain that? Whats the date on your video? Is it from before Colony Courtship update by any chance? Want me to post the hundreds of screensshots on the forums of you accusing me of using level 5200 weapons and glitching?