+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will trading ever be available on 2050?

There hasn't been any talk in awhile about trading? The trade chat is still able to be chosen, so I'm wondering if this was left there purposely. They could of very easily deleted that, or greyed it out. I've been hanging onto stuff to give away to clan members for quite awhile now. Do you think I should continue to hang onto stuff that people may want, or is time to break it down? My inventory is just about at max. If there is a possibility of eventually trading reintroduced, I will probably hang onto the stuff. If it's confirmed it will never happen, then I guess it's time to break all of it down.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    There hasn't been any talk in awhile about trading? The trade chat is still able to be chosen, so I'm wondering if this was left there purposely. They could of very easily deleted that, or greyed it out. I've been hanging onto stuff to give away to clan members for quite awhile now. Do you think I should continue to hang onto stuff that people may want, or is time to break it down? My inventory is just about at max. If there is a possibility of eventually trading reintroduced, I will probably hang onto the stuff. If it's confirmed it will never happen, then I guess it's time to break all of it down.
    I deleted so many t4 these last months that I could arm a battalion of newbies, even some t5 (especially grenades and shields), even a pair of protos with few stars.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    I can tell you 100% that trading is not coming to Defiance 2050. This has been the standard answer for awhile now. The way Power Rating and weapons work with Defiance 2050, trading is just not feasible or something we are going to consider in the future. Sorry, Arkhunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    I can tell you 100% that trading is not coming to Defiance 2050. This has been the standard answer for awhile now. The way Power Rating and weapons work with Defiance 2050, trading is just not feasible or something we are going to consider in the future. Sorry, Arkhunters.
    Well then, any chance of reducing duplicates / easier upgrades? If I have a Orange 4995 Fortified Rebel, I shouldn't buy another Orange Fortified Rebel and get something down in the 4970's.

Also - I have two Flawless Agony crystals, orange and green. So, today (minutes ago, actually) I find a Flawless Agony Cache in T4 co-op. So I buy two. And I get... drumroll... orange and green. Literally the only two I have already.

No trading is fine tbh, but it's brutal to spend hours in a day trying to make any progress towards something you want, when that something is already fairly rare, and then when you could have made progress, be forced to accept you made zero progress, because bad luck. If you can't sponge good gear off of other players, the game has to be willing to cut you a break *occasionally*.
    | 4999 Power | 1150 Pursuit Rating | 22/23 Prototypes | 9/66 Flawless Synergy Crystals |

Thanks for quick response. Time to clean out the closet.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

It is a shame this has to be said every other month.

And with new vendor there is no need for trading as you can buy almost anything now.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Thank you for the solid confirmation Zephkial. A quick question though...would it be possible some time in the future to remove any mention of trade chat by ingame settings (such as turn on trade chat, going to the trade chat channel, having the option to allow trading <---- this one remains off though, etc. )? It may help avoid some confusion about the trading system... but I could very well be wrong on that.

Thanks again for the response...I hope you and everyone else has a good weekend!
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Happy to hear That

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Thank you for the solid confirmation Zephkial. A quick question though...would it be possible some time in the future to remove any mention of trade chat by ingame settings (such as turn on trade chat, going to the trade chat channel, having the option to allow trading <---- this one remains off though, etc. )? It may help avoid some confusion about the trading system... but I could very well be wrong on that.

Thanks again for the response...I hope you and everyone else has a good weekend!
    I wish they convert it to Friend's Chat since we can message those in list about major event / seige lol. But thats just an idea

Quote Originally Posted by ArkGuardian_MichaelDial View Post
    I wish they convert it to Friend's Chat since we can message those in list about major event / seige lol. But thats just an idea
    You can do that individually with the whisper command so long as they allow receiving whispers. Unless you mean like the warmaster thing to where instead of inviting all friends...you send a message to all of them at one time.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread