+ Reply to Thread

Anything happening for St. Patricks Day?

Do we got anything happening for St. Patrick's Day? A St. Patrick's Day event would of been cool. I would of liked to seen the waters of paradise turned green. Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, or maby just double xp across the board. Even a hat with a four leaf clover would be better than nothing. If nothing is going on, then this is a wasted opportunity.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Do we got anything happening for St. Patrick's Day? A St. Patrick's Day event would of been cool. I would of liked to seen the waters of paradise turned green. Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, or maby just double xp across the board. Even a hat with a four leaf clover would be better than nothing. If nothing is going on, then this is a wasted opportunity.
    As far as i know Defiance never did an event for St. Patrick's, its not per-say a major holiday like Christmas or something so it is often over looked.
    That said it would of been a good way to re introduce melee weapons again in the form of shillelagh.

The Crime Lord prototype seems like a good St. Patrick's Day event item.
    | 4999 Power | 1150 Pursuit Rating | 22/23 Prototypes | 9/66 Flawless Synergy Crystals |

Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    As far as i know Defiance never did an event for St. Patrick's, its not per-say a major holiday like Christmas or something so it is often over looked.
    That said it would of been a good way to re introduce melee weapons again in the form of shillelagh.
    Drunken bulwarks, and monarchs could be pretty funny.

Maybe a party arkfall where every type of enemy spawns at each one?
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Hmmm, maybe our weapons are drunk - that's why they reload so slowly...

All clan boosts activated today for seven days! Thank you!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

I had something happen for St. Paddy's Day... corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and onions boiled with a few cans of Guinness.

So damn good! XD