+ Reply to Thread

5k Nades and Shields

We really are needing you guys to look into the Nades and Shields. There are many of us that are putting much time into the game and are struggling to reach 5k 12-16 hour days. Please.

Messaged you.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Same issues. Obviously the drop/buy rules change after you reach 4900+. Do 5K shields/nades ever drop?

Quote Originally Posted by stayloc View Post
    Same issues. Obviously the drop/buy rules change after you reach 4900+. Do 5K shields/nades ever drop?
    Ive played 2050 regularly since early access, in that time i have gotten just one 5k nade, and two 5k shields. I made 4995 pr by aug, yet it took till jan 2019 to get 5k pr. Im sure this has caused many players to simply give up.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Ive played 2050 regularly since early access, in that time i have gotten just one 5k nade, and two 5k shields. I made 4995 pr by aug, yet it took till jan 2019 to get 5k pr. Im sure this has caused many players to simply give up.

I played like the no life having fool I am and got two 5K characters on Dec 30th.2018 all legit.

Quote Originally Posted by stayloc View Post

Faction Vendors