+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Compensation for downtime

Been on this game from the get go. We all pay to play this game one way or another. Us patron pass players have been and are still being royalty screwed over. We PAY for patron for x amount of time. But yet, we don’t get any type of credit when there is a 3-4 hour downtime.
    GT Richi74

A compensation for an update is ridiculous. But for the 6 month closed store I would like to have lost loyalty as compensation. Otherwise, I am satisfied with the state of the game and the communication.

It would be nice if you would remove the ban from my original account (andybiotica) here in the forum.

Does a CM read the threads? My original account andybiotica here in the forum is still banned. The 1th april is over. And the lost loyalty during the 6 months closed store has not come to me yet. Slowly I lose patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Richi View Post
    Been on this game from the get go. We all pay to play this game one way or another. Us patron pass players have been and are still being royalty screwed over. We PAY for patron for x amount of time. But yet, we don’t get any type of credit when there is a 3-4 hour downtime.
    I've been arguing for this since before 2050 was even announced, and all it got me was a perma ban here. Btw does it still take forever to get a response at all if contesting a forums ban?