+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Runners Quality Drop

The Runners rarely seem to have anything good anymore. I have seen one prototype and no Legendary weapons in the last 3 weeks. It’s all mods, shields, and grenades if it’s Legendary.
    The flawless synergy box seems to have disappeared.

Anyone else notice this?
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Flawless has been very very rare to me . Just bought 2 polished Voltaics gems after coop. Same colour lol
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Most of the time I play at night for a few hours and I only saw it twice, in one of them I was with Johnny, but my gulanite was not enough.
    It is so sporadic that box and so little the limit of the gulanite that I guess it will happen to me many times.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Agree about flawless box and not agree about prototypes. Yesterday i saw 2 Py and few runners who sold prototypes. If you want to see it too, just run 10-15 co-op map. And don't forget go to major finals between coops.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Been seeing alot of Legendary Mods. There has been a few Legendary guns, and prototypes. In my opinion its about a 10%-15% percent chance at something good!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Legendary weapons and flawless crystals are almost as scarce as PY himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Been seeing alot of Legendary Mods. There has been a few Legendary guns, and prototypes. In my opinion its about a 10%-15% percent chance at something good!
    You're lucky. I've seen a lot less than that. Also, I've seen so many zone protos that I almost gave up until this week. Almost all my gulanite has gone to "Epic synergy cache" and 90% of those contain cut crystals. A few polished but mostly cut.

I've seen just about everything else except a flawless being sold for a week or so now. I've been doing lots of co-ops, and major arkfalls, so it's not like I'm limiting myself to one method... Granted I read one of my friends saw a flawless being sold and that they didn't have enough to buy it...so it is likely it is being sold, but very rarely... in the past week, I have seen lots of prototypes being sold...

For me, I still have things I am looking to buy other than crystals (mods, one or two weapons, rebel shield maybe) but soon I will be exclusively looking for Flawless again...hopefully they will spawn a bit more often again >< (other than maybe ~3 times a day :/ )
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

and in spite of the disappointment of the thread I have to confess that with a miserable raw gulanite the standard box gave me a Flawless, and several times polished.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

All I seem to get lately is legendary mods, weapons are same 3 ive been seeing for a couple weeks now.
    0 flawless,0 polished, mostly cut gems for me