+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Connectivity Issues - March 25, 2019

Update 2 - Connectivity issues have been resolved from our end. If you are still experiencing issues please let us know in this thread.

Update 1 - Our network team is still working to resolve the recent connectivity issues. Kindly be patient with us during our investigation. Will be updating you guys in about 2 hours if the issue is still ongoing.

Hello everyone,

We're currently experiencing connectivity issues and we're working on resolving them. Please bear with us as we investigate this. We'll post an update here in 1 hour if the issue isn't resolved at that time.

Thanks!

this has been going on for months. just go look at the 2 threads yall closed on the issue.

I do not promise about a bear as you investigate problem, but the fact that I drink beer is for sure. (I hope the joke is not completely flat)

hopefully the issues can be sorted out..good luck to the network team!
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

The issues I’ve experienced happen later in the evening so I’ll update this post then. Thanks for working to fix the issues.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.