Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hacker pc na

Hacker pc na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBCatZO4kc

the interesting thing starts at minute 3:10

Does trion ever do anything?

I can't stand your bunny hopping. I can't stand how you keep putting yourself in harm's way. So many different ways you could approach this person without getting shot but you proceed to move out in the open and moving a weird ways that are just asking to get you killed. Then I started wondering why you can see everyone's name tags all the time so that you always know where they are at. This should not occur unless they are shooting. They are def using hacks but that's PVP in D13 on all platforms. Trion/Gamigo is to blame for ruining your hard earned experience, especially if you are a playing player by not having anti cheat software and people intermittently playing PVP on their end to check things out for themselves. Typical tbagging to by a hacker as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I can't stand your bunny hopping. I can't stand how you keep putting yourself in harm's way. So many different ways you could approach this person without getting shot but you proceed to move out in the open and moving a weird ways that are just asking to get you killed. Then I started wondering why you can see everyone's name tags all the time so that you always know where they are at. This should not occur unless they are shooting. They are def using hacks but that's PVP in D13 on all platforms. Trion/Gamigo is to blame for ruining your hard earned experience, especially if you are a playing player by not having anti cheat software and people intermittently playing PVP on their end to check things out for themselves. Typical tbagging to by a hacker as well.
    Aww come on. You really didn't know that hopping helps you see name plates? That's why I hop so much. Another thing. The guy 1 shotting with a blast bolter body shot is definitely using some sort of damage modification, like you said. But now I need to ask you something. Could you compare my game play to the guy that's using the hacks? Is it not obvious that there's a difference between a person that's obviously hacking and someone just outplaying you? Because (spoiler) there is most definitely a difference.

I agree that there does need to be something done about hacking. As far as I've seen on ps3na, there does not seem to be any kind of hacking. Exploitation of bugs (perma-cloak)? Yes. Exploitation of glitches that haven't been patched (bio-glitch ing, aka perma-bio) Definitely. Hacking? No.

Now what I do see a lot of on ps3na, is a lot of baseless accusations of hacking. Just because someone kills you (generally speaking, not directed at anyone) and you don't understand their loadout/refuse to acknowledge that you may have just gotten outplayed, that doesn't mean that they are automatically hacking. It just means that you more than likey either got outplayed, you suck at pvp, or they just got lucky in that encounter. Or in extreme cases like the one in the original post, they actually are hacking.

The main issue I see on ps3na is people running around with the best pvp gear in the game thinking that they're untouchable. It's that amount of arrogance that leads them to their demise. Electric rig is arguably the best pvp rig in the game, and I'm running around with a merc precision rig doing an average of 24/4 per match, and my rig is at best an ok rig for pvp, and I still think I'm garbage at the game. It's this attitude that constantly keeps my mind thinking "what can I do to adapt? How can I counter that strategy?" Cause pvp isn't all about the gear, it's also about your ability to adapt. And it's just laughable that I get called a hacker almost every time I go into a pvp match.

Anyway, this response has gone off topic a bit. My apologies. Hacking is definitely wrong and hackers should be punished. Even though I don't know any hackers on my platform/region it's easy to see through the op's video just how negatively it impacts the game play. Hopefully something will be done about it.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

Great way to make this topic about you when it's not. Not will I say anything in regard to your passive aggressive approach. But if I started posting videos, which I intend to start doing in the near future other players can decide for themselves. However it's funny that no admin has watched this video and commented on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Great way to make this topic about you when it's not. Not will I say anything in regard to your passive aggressive approach. But if I started posting videos, which I intend to start doing in the near future other players can decide for themselves. However it's funny that no admin has watched this video and commented on this issue.
    Making the topic about me wasn't my intention. My intention was to comment on my experiences regarding "hacking" on ps3na, which I did. Granted, the first paragraph was directed towards you, the second paragraph on was to prove that the term "hacker" gets thrown around rather loosely on console, which is in fact true. In my experience, the only ones that throw term around on ps3na are the ones who either are bad at pvp, refuse to admit they got outplayed, or just flat out don't understand someone's loadout. And again, I'm not making it about me. I'm commenting on my experiences when it comes to the term hacker, which is what this thread is about: hacking.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hello,

while I appreciate your initiative in this regard I'll be closing this thread since this can be considered as calling out. If you want to report someone please send a ticket to our CS.

Best regards.