+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last Up Date

Last Up Date

The last up date has decreased the accuracy of all Ar and Lmg type weapons excluding the Vulcan. Not really sure if you all know this or if it was intended.

Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    The last up date has decreased the accuracy of all Ar and Lmg type weapons excluding the Vulcan. Not really sure if you all know this or if it was intended.
    I started another thread yesterday stating that weapons arent behaving the same but they are saying no changes was made. My weapons are all junk at the minute. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    I started another thread yesterday stating that weapons arent behaving the same but they are saying no changes was made. My weapons are all junk at the minute. lol
    That is 100% incorrect and we are all having the same issues so whatever they did they need to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    And of all pistol and smg and sniper type ones...

Melee accuracy is also affected.

=p

Is it only the accuracy stat you are seeing affected or other stats as well?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Many people write about this issue, but I did not notice any changes, although I play with a Vulcan and a Tempest. My clan members also did not notice any problems. It looks like this problem has not affected all players.

Quote Originally Posted by MeXuKo View Post
    Many people write about this issue, but I did not notice any changes, although I play with a Vulcan and a Tempest. My clan members also did not notice any problems. It looks like this problem has not affected all players.
    An easy explanation...,

As Head Ark Universal's Scientist prodigy, as Arkfall's Eclipse Velocity, Rank Level One Ark Gears, and Rank Level Two Ark Gears, (not completed), as the Ark-Storm approaches Pow Farm's Regions, Gears Of Suggestions will get weaker or goes haywire, our Opposition will get stronger.....,

(To Be Continued Today....)