+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who's ready for Borderlands 3?!

HYPED!!! *pops champagne*

https://youtu.be/SM4IJshpVq8

This is unrelated to Defiance and Defiance 2050.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    yeah... I am excited for this game but... shouldn't this be under the off-topic section of the forums?
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

They could always just move the thread over. There are some borderlands reference in defiance after all.

Like the little 99er dude who breathes out fire screaming "let me out! Let me ooouuut!" Lol

So what’s the story behind this triple A game? Never caught a interest in The borderlands series.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    They could always just move the thread over. There are some borderlands reference in defiance after all.

Like the little 99er dude who breathes out fire screaming "let me out! Let me ooouuut!" Lol
    He's saying, "Put me out!" because he's running around on fire. Usually after someone shot him in the fuel tank for his (wrist-mounted?) flamethrower.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    So what’s the story behind this triple A game? Never caught a interest in The borderlands series.
    *long gasps and walks away...*

Idk what the story is about, but another trailer April 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Harkin Tor View Post
    He's saying, "Put me out!" because he's running around on fire. Usually after someone shot him in the fuel tank for his (wrist-mounted?) flamethrower.
    Oh, okay lol. Thanks for the correction on that

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    it doesn't cover the full story that goes on ingame, but the borderlands website gives a nice summary of the events going on in each game.

for a simple explanation...you are a vault hunter...you kill baddies..and you get loot. RPG game that supports up to 4-player co-op (both local and online). The 2 of the 3 main entries gets 4 big DLC adventures, while the pre-sequel has 2 dlc adventures.

There is quite a bunch more I could say about the series, but if you want a good gist of the story, then check out the website.

If you have any others questions I can answer them.

Sincerely,

A long-time Borderlands fan
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    In my opinion, its still better than the state of 2050, l might as well just migrate over there considering how just playing this gets boring after awhile, bl1 remaster is gonna drop l believe in april 3rd